BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Jessica O.
This has long been my favorite eyeliner, and that has not changed! It glides on like silk, dries quickly, and lasts for hours, even after sleeping (oops, lol). It's perfectly smudgeable for any look, and is the blackest black, for those like me that cannot live without the perfect black liner. A classic for sure!
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black
Love this liquid liner! It's extremely dark and doesn't smudge! I don't think there's any improvements to be made. It's better than elf in my opinion! It's affordable as well! Can make a winged look really well
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Avery E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Angel S.
My go to eyeliner!! I'm so in love with this product. It is very easy to apply and last all day long so you won't have to reapply. I got mine from a local drug store. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap product!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?