Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#236 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great product if you are looking to do shading or a smoked out eye look. I have oily eye lids and I noticed the product tends to smear a little on the outter corners. I also like a sharp wing and this was hard to achieve with this. I do like this product for simple use, but not for a precise eye
Maria S.
Maria S.
Darien, CT
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! The tip is flexible so it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. It's super cheap and under $10. It's my go to eyeliner in black and lasts me a really long time and I Would recommend it to anyone and everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Cynthia  A.
Cynthia A.
Southgate, MI
This is such a great eyeliner! The creaminess makes it easy to apply and it lasts such a long time! I honestly think this eyeliner is waterproof sometimes because it will not budge! One of the best eyeliners I have ever tried, high-brand names included.
Leandra M.
Leandra M.
Hagerstown, MD
Yeeees. Best eyeliner ever. The first time I didn't like it that much but after the second time I've been loving it. I bought it at Walmart. Is super easy for travel. My eyes are dark brown and it looks good on me. I recommend this product to everyone !
Avery E.
Avery E.
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Qurrat Q.
Qurrat Q.
Marlton, NJ
Such a great eyeliner! It goes on smoothly you don't have to pull or tug your eye. Goes on very intense and is great for every skin tone. One of the best liners. The packaging is great also and is available on affordable prices
Robin T.
Robin T.
Schenectady, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have extremely watery eyes, so you can imagine how hard it is to find eyeliner that not only stays true to its color but doesn't run. Well this eyeliner is basically a god sent. Never will I look for a new eyeliner.
Tasneem I.
Tasneem I.
Jamaica, NY
I use this product every single day on my waterline. It's very long lasting and dark. I was looking for a drugstore eyeliner that would stay on for the entire day, and this does the job for me!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Scottsville, KY
I love how easy this product goes on but it tends to smudge throughout the day. I'm going to try it with a different primer and foundation to see if the combination i am using is the issue.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?