BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Estella R.
Review for: Black more...
When this product was first applied on me it was from a make up artist,they did a very good job, my eyes pop out it was very black. and I think they set it with black eyeshadow . I purchased it myself from Walmart , like 7 bucks and some change. I don’t think I would buy this liner again. I purchased this liner like three times and wasn’t very satisfied with the 3 times. I do not highly recommend this product but if you want to purchase it, have the correct pencil sharpener for it and a nice dark black eyeshadow to set it with or else it possibly mess up your make up so be careful. It’s very black, but it gets everywhere, it can look like you have a Smokey eye, and it wasn’t the look you were going for. I’m still on the look for great black eyeliner pencil. Sadly, this is the best I had so far besides Mac but it does the same, but this one cost waaaay less.
Randi M.
Middleton, WI
I’m new to the liquid liner game but this product is easy to use and doesn’t bleed all over and lasts all day. It doesn’t smudge unless I’m in extreme heat and humidity. It washes off nicely as well
LaTasha M.
Somerset
My absolute favorite eyeliner ever created. If this were to ever become discontinued I would cry! Lasts ALL day on my bottom lid and my winged liner looks great the next morning.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner glides on so smoothly. Nice creamy formula and very pigmented. Doesn’t make my eye itch or break out which is a great plus. In addition it is budget friendly compared to other liners out there would recommend to anyone and would purchase again.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Review for: Gray, Black, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Rebecca V.
Bala Cynwyd , PA
Review for: Black more...
This is my favorite eyeliner! Even though it’s a pencil it still looks dark on my waterline, almost as if I was wearing a liquid eyeliner. It is affordable and it lasts all day and evening. I will definitely be buying this again and I recommend it to others.
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Avery E.
Alamo, TX
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Taylor G.
Review for: Black more...
Amazing for a drugstore liner - I find it lets me get a precise Cat-eye flick that lasts through the day, and comes off easily with a makeup wipe. You can’t beat the quality and price of this product, and I’ve purchased many MANY times!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?