BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 32 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Estella R.
Review for: Black more...
When this product was first applied on me it was from a make up artist,they did a very good job, my eyes pop out it was very black. and I think they set it with black eyeshadow . I purchased it myself from Walmart , like 7 bucks and some change. I don’t think I would buy this liner again. I purchased this liner like three times and wasn’t very satisfied with the 3 times. I do not highly recommend this product but if you want to purchase it, have the correct pencil sharpener for it and a nice dark black eyeshadow to set it with or else it possibly mess up your make up so be careful. It’s very black, but it gets everywhere, it can look like you have a Smokey eye, and it wasn’t the look you were going for. I’m still on the look for great black eyeliner pencil. Sadly, this is the best I had so far besides Mac but it does the same, but this one cost waaaay less.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner glides on so smoothly. Nice creamy formula and very pigmented. Doesn’t make my eye itch or break out which is a great plus. In addition it is budget friendly compared to other liners out there would recommend to anyone and would purchase again.
Jessica O.
This has long been my favorite eyeliner, and that has not changed! It glides on like silk, dries quickly, and lasts for hours, even after sleeping (oops, lol). It's perfectly smudgeable for any look, and is the blackest black, for those like me that cannot live without the perfect black liner. A classic for sure!
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Works great. It stays put for the most part but I do have to reapply throughout the day. It's still my go to eyeliner. [product:l'oréal-extra-intense-liquid-pencil-eyeliner]
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black more...
Love this liquid liner! It's extremely dark and doesn't smudge! I don't think there's any improvements to be made. It's better than elf in my opinion! It's affordable as well! Can make a winged look really well
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Avery E.
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?