L'Oréal Extra Intense Eyeliner

Has the glide and intensity of a liquid, the precision of a pencil, and 2X the intensity of regular black.   Glides on smoothly, sharpen able, and includes smudger to create smoky eye look. . see more...

• Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?7 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this eyeliner, but I have very watery eyes an...1 Answers
  • I have trouble finding a black eye liner that stays on my eyes th...1 Answers
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I had this pencil eyeliner and it is almost a dupe in my opinion to marc Jacobs eyeliner. I love it and it is my go to pencil, the colors I use are grey bc I found it on sale at the store for way cheaper and I love it. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. It also reminds me of the Merle Norman eyeliner pencil. A very smooth application and so nice for the price. Would highly recommend and will be buying this again.
Ashley N.
I have been purchasing this product for a long time. I have tried other brands and keep going back to this one. It brings a fine dark line after only one application which I love!
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
I gave this 4 stars because out doesn't last all day. Starts running a bit after 5 or 6 hrs. Other than this, I LOVE IT!! It applies on so smoothly, is pitch black (Noir shade), and is easy to work with. Gentle on the eyes (contact wearers) and hypoallergenic. Highly recommend. There's always sales on Loreal eye cosmetics.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
There’s good and bad to this product that instantly came to mind. It’s very dark and easy to apply BUT it smears pretty bad also doesn’t lasts very long at all. I wouldn’t repurchase this. I know Walmart have it for sure that’s where I’ve found it I’m sure other drugstores carry it as well.
Qunoot A.
Great eyeliner. Easy to flick out and make a cat eye. Very black and thin. Doesn't dry if you go over it. The price point is obnoxious (almost 10$ without sale) bc it's a felt tip and eventually dries out so you have to keep re purchasing it
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
this is my favorite eye liner! It's the only eyeliner for me!
it's bold and smooth and It doesn't chunk up in your eye when you put it on!!
the eraser at the bottom works well for blending or erasing and the eyeliner itself doesn't drip under my eyes!!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this eyeliner, it glides on so smooth, the color is pitch black. And I love the applicator. This does not move when I apply this to my waterline and it does not burn my eyes either. Will be buying this for the rest of my life!
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this eyeliner, when I put it on it last all day. Not only that but it does not smudge all over my eyelid and does not get under my eye. The black is dark black which is perfect for eye liner. I would buy it again and recommend any one to try it.
Labiba U.
I have had this eyeliner for god knows how long and it still did not dry out. Its perfect for beginners to use for basic everyday looks. I use this more than this other brand of eyeliner I use (which I can't remember atm). I would recommend to anyone.
Hayley W.
This is a great eyeliner that I use everyday! I got it at Ulta and would definitely recommend it. I apply it in the morning, and it lasts all day, even through working out. I would recommend it for everyday use.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this eyeliner irritate contact lenses? Does it burn the eyes?
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?
Brittany S.
Sandwich, IL
When I first bought this I loved it but after about a week I noticed that it wasn't lasting as long, has anyone else had this problem?
Arianne D.
Is it easy to use? I'm kinda bad at eyeliner and i was wondering if i was a little bit more easy?:-)
Maria G.
Is this eyeliner easy to use? I haven't really looked into it. does it dry matte or is it like shiny?