BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Has the glide and intensity of a liquid, the precision of a pencil, and 2X the intensity of regular black.   Glides on smoothly, sharpen able, and includes smudger to create smoky eye look. . see more...

• Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?7 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this eyeliner, but I have very watery eyes an...1 Answers
  • I have trouble finding a black eye liner that stays on my eyes th...1 Answers
Emily A.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this for so long! I branch out and try to find other liners in the more expensive brands that could beat this one, and none can!! It's a simple, inexpensive buy at the drugstore and it is amazing every time! I never leave home without one lol. I would recommend to anyone on a budget or really anyone in general because I chose this over the expensive brand liners.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
I have tried several pencil style eye liners, and this is by far the best (and only one) I like to use. I personally purchase the "charcoal black", I feel like it accents my green eyes better. The product itself goes on very smooth and dark. It typically last the majority of the day as long as I don't rub my eyes. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family!!!
Sara M.
Im really picky about eyeliner. and i really like this one. it glides on smoothly, it lasts all day. and doesn't rub off. its very easy to use and apply. the stick its in is easy to hold and easy to help apply. i recommend this to anyone who lines their top eye with liquid eyeliner, just make sure you give it a second to dry before opening your eye.
leslie m.
I love this eyeliner, I feel like for the first time I have found an eyeliner that didn't smudge or run. this product writes very easily and smoothly and is very easy to control. all the colors are bold and stand out but still look classic, it really gives ur eyes a nice pop. the price for this eyelinee is definitely affordable.
Sandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best gel eyeliner I have ever tried. Usually, gel liners are meant for a brush but I love that this is a pencil. It is so much easier. This stays put all day long. My eyelids can be a little oily so sometimes, my eyeliner will crease. ZERO CREASING with this one! So pigmented and a HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT of mine!
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
This was one of my first eyeliners. I may have been applying it wrong and making it too difficult for myself, but it caused me some problems. It wasn't dark enough either way, and it didn't last all day. I wouldn't buy again, especially when there are cheaper drugstore eyeliners that just work better.
Yolanda B.
This is my favorite eyeliner and I buy it at Walmart for like 7.00 I like that it goes on smooth and it has a smudge sponge at the end of it and it comes in very black. It does not smudge from your eyes unless you keep touching your eyes. Comes out easy with a makeup removal wipe. I will always buy.
Ashley H.
Bellport, NY
While the eyeliner itself is a great product, no matter how many times I've bought this, after I use it for awhile, it no longer cranks up to expose more of the eyeliner! It's such a waste because I know there's more inside, it just won't crank up and that's my money going down the drain!
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
I'm not a big makeup wearer...let me be honest, I sweat a lot. But I do love my eyeliner and eye shadow. When looking for an eye liner, I want something that will stay where it belongs! This eyeliner is ahmazing!! It truly is intense and makes my eyes POP with awesomeness!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free for review purpose. This was a really clear and creamy liner! I liked that it also had a smudger on the back of it. I typically only use liquid liner in order to get precise lines, but I would recommend this for a simple smokey look.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this eyeliner irritate contact lenses? Does it burn the eyes?
Brittany S.
Sandwich, IL
When I first bought this I loved it but after about a week I noticed that it wasn't lasting as long, has anyone else had this problem?
Jenny K.
Is this liquid liner ???
Arianne D.
Is it easy to use? I'm kinda bad at eyeliner and i was wondering if i was a little bit more easy?:-)