BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Has the glide and intensity of a liquid, the precision of a pencil, and 2X the intensity of regular black.   Glides on smoothly, sharpen able, and includes smudger to create smoky eye look. . see more...

• Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?7 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this eyeliner, but I have very watery...1 Answers
  • I have trouble finding a black eye liner that stays on my...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is the smoothst, creamiest, and longest wearing eyeliner I have found from the drugstore so far. I still set this with a black eyeshadow when I wear it on the waterline just in case. I do have one complaint. After a while of having it (a year or so), it drys out and is impossible to use unless you use the lighter method." in 55 reviews
  • "I wear eyeliner every single day so I have tried tons of different eyeliners but I assure you this is the BEST one out there. It is waterproof and totally smudge proof as well! It IS a bit pricey I believe but for the size I think it's worth it and it lasts pretty long. It's a great alternative actually I think even better than the Urban Decay Zero eyeliner pencil. It should cost at most $10 depending on where you purchase this (I get mine from ShopRite surprisingly). Totally worth it." in 21 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner, it's dark, and my most favorite part about this product is that it makes the perfect winged look with no mess ups." in 14 reviews
Madelyn K.
Northfield
For some people I bet they love this. But for me it’s too wet and smudgy. I like to line my lash line but with this it seems to get everywhere. Since it’s in a pencil form the tip is also really thick and hard to use. I wouldn’t recommend
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I had this pencil eyeliner and it is almost a dupe in my opinion to marc Jacobs eyeliner. I love it and it is my go to pencil, the colors I use are grey bc I found it on sale at the store for way cheaper and I love it. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. It also reminds me of the Merle Norman eyeliner pencil. A very smooth application and so nice for the price. Would highly recommend and will be buying this again.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
This is my go to for everyday! It’s long lasting gives high end results and is easy application! It’s one of my favorite drug store finds! I would most definitely recommend to a friend and i already have several times.
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
I gave this 4 stars because out doesn't last all day. Starts running a bit after 5 or 6 hrs. Other than this, I LOVE IT!! It applies on so smoothly, is pitch black (Noir shade), and is easy to work with. Gentle on the eyes (contact wearers) and hypoallergenic. Highly recommend. There's always sales on Loreal eye cosmetics.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
There’s good and bad to this product that instantly came to mind. It’s very dark and easy to apply BUT it smears pretty bad also doesn’t lasts very long at all. I wouldn’t repurchase this. I know Walmart have it for sure that’s where I’ve found it I’m sure other drugstores carry it as well.
Victoria W.
Hopkins, MN
I honestly never thought that one of my favorite products would be a Loreal product! My teacher gave me this bad boy when I graduated cosmetology school. It goes on very smooth, lasts all day and is very precise!
Terra H.
Love this eyeliner. It’s easy to put in and doesn’t slide off. I use this product often. I’m a repeat user of it. I don’t like to switch up eyeliner is one works. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner
Ashley N.
Wisconsin
I have been purchasing this product for a long time. I have tried other brands and keep going back to this one. It brings a fine dark line after only one application which I love!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This eyeliner is long lasting and great for the water line. I have repurchased many times, better than most drug store ones , only con is the twist sometimes malfunctions.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
this is my favorite eye liner! It's the only eyeliner for me!
it's bold and smooth and It doesn't chunk up in your eye when you put it on!!
the eraser at the bottom works well for blending or erasing and the eyeliner itself doesn't drip under my eyes!!
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this eyeliner irritate contact lenses? Does it burn the eyes?
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Does anyone have trouble with sharpening?
Brittany S.
Sandwich, IL
When I first bought this I loved it but after about a week I noticed that it wasn't lasting as long, has anyone else had this problem?
Arianne D.
Is it easy to use? I'm kinda bad at eyeliner and i was wondering if i was a little bit more easy?:-)
Maria G.
Is this eyeliner easy to use? I haven't really looked into it. does it dry matte or is it like shiny?