BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Triple Protection Color Creme. Superior Gray Coverage. 100% Long Lasting Gray Coverage. Protects even the most fragile hair. Non-Drip. Protective Pre-Color Serum protects fragile hair. Natural. Kit contains: Protective Color Creme. Protective Creme Developer. Protective Ceram. see more...

• I Have natural black, but more towards dark brown hair. I am aiming...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a big fan of box hair dye because the color is never true as what it says on the box." in 1 review
  • "I won't buy anything else." in 1 review
  • "This was the easiest home application of color I have ever done." in 1 review
Donna A.
Donna A.
Ione, CA
The instructions are easy to follow even for beginners. Its nice to use a crème and no worrying about drips running down my neck. The color does cover all my greys fully and the color turns out rich and shiny. Its not a harsh smell like many other dye's. The only improvement I could see it needing is that my greys do start to show within 4 weeks or less. So I wish it lasted longer.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
new Bedford, ma
Love this product recommend this to everyone works awesome and lasts longer than most
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Tallahassee
This is my go to in store hair dye! The formula is smooth and provides great coverage. It's totally affordable for those times when you nag make it to the salon, and the color lasts a pretty long time! This dye doesn't damage my hair as much compared to others.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I'm really in love with this brand. I always love how the color turns out. I always mix the red and burgundy to get a deep rich color. I have shared my secret with a few others that have the same color as me!
Sally C.
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
I am looking for a good color to cover my gray strands. This works okay for a few days and then my grays stand out again. Love the color but doesn't stick to my gray strands
Lori E.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Love the thickness of this color, it seems to provide for better coverage. the end result is a longer lasting gray coverage.
Erin K.
Erin K.
I liked how the color turned out. It didn't dry out my hair too much. I did, however, find it a bit too messy. I used the comb applicator that came with it and got hair dye all over the place. I've definitely used other at-home dye kits that were less of a mess.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Lindenhurst , Ny
I use this product on occasion. It's good overall and usually lower priced then L'oreal Preference. I wish they had a better color selection. Otherwise, great product!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Worked great, and I got the desired color.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mitchellville, IA
Very easy to apply and no worries about getting everything dirty.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
I Have natural black, but more towards dark brown hair. I am aiming for a lighter dark brown and a medium brown. Does anyone know what colour hair dye I should buy ?