BeautyHairHair Colorloreal excellence hair color
Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea

Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea

Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea ; UPC: 071249218365

Which is the best hair colour for dry frizzy hairs and also a beginner Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea
Start your review of Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Loreal Excellence Medium Chestnut Brown #5Cb Hair Color Kit - 1 Ea uploaded by Terry W.
#Loreal Excellance Medium Brown is a good hair dye. This lasts the length of time on my hair it is #suppose to. I really love the #conditioner that comes with this because l #always have extra to use later on on my hair. This didn't disappoint me the only thing is l probably won't buy this again because this left my scalp itchy. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Jessica H.
Hudson Falls, NY
Great brand that you can't trust. Very inexpensive and easy to do at home. Huge selections found at many stores. Doesn't damage or dry your hair out too badly. Very happy with this dye.
Rupneet  K.
Mckinney, TX
It is one of my favourite cheap brands to do its job.Easy to use no dripp formula, smell is little high i am sensitive to smells but, all together its good. My husband use it to color his beard.Compared to alternatives its great.Would love to buy again.
member-23230
Wonderful product! My hair came out a gorgeous color, but it only last 3 weeks then started fading quickly. I wished it would have lasted longer.
Karen R.
Mobile, AL
Oh yes L’Oreal export to color my hair.This chestnut brown cover the gray wonderfully.. It leaves your hair silky and shiny. The color was exactly as I expected. I will purchase again. I recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Englewood, CO
I love L’Oréal’s hair dye. Depending on your hair color, it shows what the outcome will be on the box which is accurate. It also makes your hair soooo soft.
Lauren Ashley O.
During the pandemic this has definitely made it easily to keep my hair colored without leaving the house
Jackie A.
Kansas City, MO
The color holds great and is easy to do yourself. It stinks to high heaven but Its what you expect. It gives even color and leaves my hair shiny.
Anna H.
Rochester, Mi
Love it! The color is a simple brown and gives me a nice little highlight at the top of my head.
Kristin D.
Guymon
I love this color, and I feel like it covers evenly and looks good. I can’t afford salon dying, so this is what I use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...