BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Permanent Hair Color for Professional use only. The no-drip, easy-to-use creme formula protects and pampers hair during and after processing. See full Instructions printed inside of the carton see more...

Monika P.
Monika P.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
Loreal hicolor works amazing! I have black hair, and I've tried multiple hair color brands in the past but nothing seemed to work and give me the true color I've wanted. Loreal hicolor works great for dark hair, and the best part is you don't have to bleach your whole head to change the color!
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
I haven't dyed my hair for years, but this came out really good. I got it at Sally's for about $5-$7 and used a 20 volume developer because my hair was already brown. I love their hair color
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
I had black hair and this to out most of the black! But give it time for you hair to heal after I did mine 2 time In a week and my hair broke had to go to a hair dresser but works great!
Crystalann P.
Crystalann P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
L'oreals HiColor line is fantastic! Does the job of a double process in one step, saving tons of time in the salon. Gives a beautiful color and finish. Definitely would recommend
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
Loreal excellence has great drugstore dye kits, to dye your hair at home. Easy to use, easy to apply
Adriana Cristina A.
Adriana Cristina A.
Medley, FL
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Soft Auburn 1.74 oz. Tube (Case of 6)
amo como deja mi cabello, no lo maltrata y le da mucho brillo, me puedo sentir tranquila si uso este tinte