BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #84 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great hair dye. It can be used on dark hair that is not already dyed and make it a beautiful red color. If hair has been dyed and is dark you may need to lighten it before coloring. This is my go to dye when I want yo go red.
Heather B.
Sevierville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! I mix red & the magenta (by this same brand) and it is the exact color I have always wanted! I’ve colored my hair twice now like this and I have to say I love it! My only concern is that my ends faded after a month which isn’t too much of a big deal because red is known to fade fast & with how fast my hair grows I needed to color again in a month anyhow. I get my color from Sally’s which always has it for a great price! I’ll never go back to buying boxed drugstore colors again! I added a photo of me & my hair for reference ;) Also I use 40 volume developer since I have pretty dark hair.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dyed my hair once a month with this product and covers it all and the color it shows up after drying is spectacular. Better than other alternatives. Very easy to use if you have all the necessary tools and products.
Lauren V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at my Sally beauty store and I can’t tell you enough how happy I am with it. I don’t need to strip my hair the color came out exactly how I wanted it. The only thing I would change is that when you don’t put the dye on any one part of your hair it WONT dye it.
Raechel H.
Elizabethtown
this made my hair so bright it was unbelievable. i love this product. so creamy and easy to apply for me who was a beginner at using hair dye when i first used this product. this was pretty cheap was is great quality for the final result. i would totally buy again and suggest
Alyssa C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite red hair color. It's not harsh on my hair! It gives a bright, beautiful, vibrant red color without bleaching!!! That's the best part! I've never seen another brand create anything like this!
Ashley H.
Newmarket, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature hair colour! Been using for years. It's beautiful and even and a great price. Doesn't seem to damage my hair
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this in years but when I did use it- it was so good. My mom and sister use this and love it. It's so pigment.
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
Love love love this color!!! It doesnt fade really fast and does not run! Decently priced as well. Easy to use and i had really dark brown hair before so it does really work.
Yvonne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've dyed my own hair bright red for four years and this is what I use. I love it. I've even taken my self from a black box dye back to red with this. Really does lift color and give a beautiful red. This is the best option for anyone with dark hair wanting to light with out bleaching your whole head!
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!
My hair is dyed a dark red color, can I use this on my hair to brighten it with out it turning green?
If my hair is already dyed a red color, it’s faded now Can I still use this even if it’s meant for dark hair