BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #57 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Rola D.
Rola D.
Wow I love it very much the colors are wonderful and shiny but it's gone very fast so you need to fix the color every tow week and I think it is expensive
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY
Used to dye my hair this color all the time! Super high quality and makes your hair really red!!
elsa b.
elsa b.
Mckinney, TX
I love all L'Oréal excellence reds i tried this one and another one mixed and my red was off the roof hahaha it was crazy red and it was amazing. i love this red too.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Very intense bright red, great pigmentation but fades very quickly and to a gross color
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I've definitely used this quite a bit but I don't get that bright red Ariel color more of a subtle red that turns orange eventually 😏. If your looking for a maroon dark red go for it. If you want real bright red sorry but you gotta bleach.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
This has to be my favorite hair dye for when you don't want to go through all the process of bleaching your hair. It makes my job 10 times easier.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I picked this color at Sally Beauty Supply store & was very wearey about it. The due was nice, but the color didn't last long. Usually my hair is the best at taking and keeping dyes, but I guess not this dye. I'm not sure if I will use it again in the future.
Shar R.
Shar R.
I do hair for a living and this I can get from Sally's when Cosmo Prof isn't open. It does work pretty well, however it does not last very long at all. I would take caution if you have light hair. This is ONLY for dark hair that hasn't been bleached or processed before.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Champaign, IL
Bought this trying to get my hair from brown to a bright red. Holy crap! If you're looking to get from dark brown to red with out bleaching then look no farther. I used a 20 developer and it brought my hair to a nice red. I love how inexpensive it is and it last well.
Reyna M.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Used this to give my friend highlights & it works amazing. Didn't use any bleach and her highlights came out res. Not a solid solid red because it mixed with her hair color, but they still popped out. I was amazed. Definitely recommend it.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!