BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #84 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
elsa b.
Mckinney, TX
I love all L'Oréal excellence reds i tried this one and another one mixed and my red was off the roof hahaha it was crazy red and it was amazing. i love this red too.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dye. If you have dark hair and don't wanna dry your hair by bleaching it to get a vibrant red, use this it's less damaging then bleaching it.
antonia r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's pretty good hair dye . the color comes out vibrant especially depends on the volume of developer you use . don't make my hair feel brittle or too dry
Rola D.
Wow I love it very much the colors are wonderful and shiny but it's gone very fast so you need to fix the color every tow week and I think it is expensive
Bernadette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this hair dye, it works great. I use this with 30 vol. developer and leave it on for 30 minutes. It leaves me with the perfect shade of red.
Moody R.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At the time i used this dye. I hadn't bleached my hair in months so it was a nice light brown color and it gave a nice wine red hue to my hair.
Taiesha A.
Staten island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dye. I have been using this product now for five years. I love that I didn't have to bleach my hair to get such a bright color.
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you wan a perfect reg tray it. You'll not regret its works perfect. #redhair, #mermaid L'Oréal Excellence HiColor Red
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this in years but when I did use it- it was so good. My mom and sister use this and love it. It's so pigment.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing if you want to have rich red hair this will do the job! One hundred and 10 percent perfectly.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!
My hair is dyed a dark red color, can I use this on my hair to brighten it with out it turning green?
If my hair is already dyed a red color, it’s faded now Can I still use this even if it’s meant for dark hair