BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Bronx, NY
Best dye ever. I have very black hair but this color was able to make it red. It took twice for the color to show up but it was worth it. Its been a year and i still use this every time. The color lasts a long time and my hair remains the way it started which was not too healthy to begin with.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this Color!! It always comes out so vibrant and pretty when I do it. It do sent fade quickly in my hair either which is something big for me when picking hair colors!
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
I've dyed my own hair bright red for four years and this is what I use. I love it. I've even taken my self from a black box dye back to red with this. Really does lift color and give a beautiful red. This is the best option for anyone with dark hair wanting to light with out bleaching your whole head!
antonia r.
antonia r.
it's pretty good hair dye . the color comes out vibrant especially depends on the volume of developer you use . don't make my hair feel brittle or too dry
Kendylyz M.
Kendylyz M.
Plainfield, NJ
If you love red hair and you trying to get the perfect red use this hair dye. I don't really like the other products but this color shows really nice on your hair. I was very satisfied
Margaret V.
Margaret V.
I have dyed my hair red from other brands and they never turned out. I tried this one and I was so satisfied with it.I loved it. it lasts awhile. my daughter has Dark brown hair we used it in her hair it turned out a pretty red she loved it too.
Emma C.
Emma C.
I haven't used this in years but when I did use it- it was so good. My mom and sister use this and love it. It's so pigment.
Lilian C.
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
If you wan a perfect reg tray it. You'll not regret its works perfect. #redhair, #mermaid L'Oréal Excellence HiColor Red
Taiesha A.
Taiesha A.
Staten island
I love this dye. I have been using this product now for five years. I love that I didn't have to bleach my hair to get such a bright color.
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I bought this sfter a ton of research and watching YouTube video reviews. I had dark brown hair and wanted to go red. This color did not dissapoint. It took with only one tube. It looks fabulous.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!