BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #74 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have s...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer4 Answers
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I bought this sfter a ton of research and watching YouTube video reviews. I had dark brown hair and wanted to go red. This color did not dissapoint. It took with only one tube. It looks fabulous.
Rola D.
Rola D.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
Wow I love it very much the colors are wonderful and shiny but it's gone very fast so you need to fix the color every tow week and I think it is expensive
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
Used to dye my hair this color all the time! Super high quality and makes your hair really red!!
elsa b.
elsa b.
Mckinney, TX
I love all L'Oréal excellence reds i tried this one and another one mixed and my red was off the roof hahaha it was crazy red and it was amazing. i love this red too.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Finksburg , MD
Very intense bright red, great pigmentation but fades very quickly and to a gross color
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
This is the only brand of hair dye I will use. It is the only way I got my hair actually red without bleaching it. It also doesn't leave my hair dry and brittle!
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it really the only hair dye I can use to make my hair red without he bleach I have been using this product for 3 years now and it has never failed me I love it I can go on and on and on about this product but it's a must buy
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I picked this color at Sally Beauty Supply store & was very wearey about it. The due was nice, but the color didn't last long. Usually my hair is the best at taking and keeping dyes, but I guess not this dye. I'm not sure if I will use it again in the future.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
This has to be my favorite hair dye for when you don't want to go through all the process of bleaching your hair. It makes my job 10 times easier.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I've definitely used this quite a bit but I don't get that bright red Ariel color more of a subtle red that turns orange eventually 😏. If your looking for a maroon dark red go for it. If you want real bright red sorry but you gotta bleach.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!