BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #54 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have s...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer4 Answers
Selina A.
Selina A.
Humble, TX
I love this product . I have use this about 7 times I love mixing the color to make my own . I love the fact that I don't have to bleach it I just put the dye on and that's it . I never been disappointed with the product .
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Staten Island
Amazing. Although I can not wash my hair much after using this or else my grout gets dyed pink- it's the best red I've ever tried.. especially for not having to bleach first. Usually mix with the magenta. It's fantastic
Christina R.
Christina R.
Camden, NJ
HAIR COLOR IS AMAZING. The only red hair dye I've used that is actually a vibrant red that STAYS and doesn't fade out. The color is easy to apply and o used a red protein filled with it. So happy with this product
Daysha C.
Daysha C.
Used this forever ago, BUT it's one of the best red dyes available. It won't break the back either since it lasts so long. I haven't tried it on my natural hair, but it works great for wigs and such.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I love using this hair dye, it works great. I use this with 30 vol. developer and leave it on for 30 minutes. It leaves me with the perfect shade of red.
Janna D.
Janna D.
The best dark to red hair dye. I use 2 boxes to get my hair really red and to cover my medium length hair. I tried the Feria one and it didnt do much to my hair. This will always be my go to
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair has always been so difficult to actually dye and then when I came around to use this product I was just amazed it worked and was so vibrant red I would always get compliments
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
By far my favorite red hair color. It's not harsh on my hair! It gives a bright, beautiful, vibrant red color without bleaching!!! That's the best part! I've never seen another brand create anything like this!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Bronx, NY
Best dye ever. I have very black hair but this color was able to make it red. It took twice for the color to show up but it was worth it. Its been a year and i still use this every time. The color lasts a long time and my hair remains the way it started which was not too healthy to begin with.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this Color!! It always comes out so vibrant and pretty when I do it. It do sent fade quickly in my hair either which is something big for me when picking hair colors!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!