BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #57 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Cherise M.
YES!!! if your looking for stand out bright blood red hair this is YOUR ticket!!!! Out of all the colors I've ever had in my hair this was my favorite! Like all reds though it can tend to fade quickly. So I added some of the color to my shampoo to keep it bright! For reference I am naturally a level six. Dark ash blonde. And there was no need for lightening.
Jo K.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely love this color. I was using box dyes prior and one day someone suggested trying this one. I have been in love with the color and outcome ever since and would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a bright red hair color. I can't seem to go anywhere without receiving compliments on my hair.
Loretta V.
Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
The best permanent red I've ever tried. Been using it for over 10 years. I use with volume 30 and leave on for an hour. It makes my strawberry blonde/light brown hair super red. I wash with cold water once a week to maintain vibrancy. I get compliments everywhere I go.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
I've had great results using this product, it really lifts dark hair and leaves a beautiful red pigment. I dyed over previously dyed purple hair and the results were fantastic. I recommend using a tube of Red with a tube of HiColor magenta to get a beautiful, bold pink/red hair color. My only warning is beware of hot roots! If you have light colored roots (like my blonde roots) but dark, dyed hair than you'll want to apply this to your roots last and also buy a bottle of Loreal deep red to go over your roots if they end up looking too fire engine red. Too late? Use an old tube of mascara and apply to your roots. I use a water proof mascara to fill in the roots to have a natural, dark to red fade that no one notices.
Christina R.
Maple Shade, NJ
HAIR COLOR IS AMAZING. The only red hair dye I've used that is actually a vibrant red that STAYS and doesn't fade out. The color is easy to apply and o used a red protein filled with it. So happy with this product
Isabel ❤.
I've tried other drugstore coloring products and none have worked as well as this one it made my hair look so vibrant and the exact color I wanted it and it also made it look very shiny afterwards
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
I have been dying my hair red for several years now. When I tell you that it does require a lot of up keep. Especially when you love to have bright red hair! Usually it fades after a few washes or it doesn't look right. I hate box hair dye. So when I went to Sallys Beauty Supply store and came across this hair dye. I was not disappointed! I love this dye! For me, it didn't fade until about a month later. Mind you, everyone is different when it comes to hair dye. It is made for dark hair, so if you want it to be brighter, then you need to be on top of it. I do highly recommend this hair color. Just remember you have to hand mix it yourself and have to buy the developer separately! If you are unsure on how to use it or mix it properly. Ask someone who does know! This dye does stain easily! Trust me, my shower looked as if I murdered someone!!!
Megan D.
Used this multiple times along with the shade red to achieve the perfect hair color at home without too much damage, definitely better because you dont have to bleach your hair first. I love the color and it lasts a long time.
marely m.
Las vegas, NV
If you have dark hair and want to go bright red, this is the product for you! This is what I always use to color my hair and to touch up. You don't have to worry about bleaching your hair or anything crazy. You will get bright, even, beautiful red hair every time!
Selina A.
Humble, TX
I love this product . I have use this about 7 times I love mixing the color to make my own . I love the fact that I don't have to bleach it I just put the dye on and that's it . I never been disappointed with the product .
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!
If my hair is already dyed a red color, it’s faded now Can I still use this even if it’s meant for dark hair