BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #95 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Yvonne P.
I've dyed my own hair bright red for four years and this is what I use. I love it. I've even taken my self from a black box dye back to red with this. Really does lift color and give a beautiful red. This is the best option for anyone with dark hair wanting to light with out bleaching your whole head!
Jaci V.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love using this red! I mix it with a little other color to get the exact color that's on my hair but it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and not dry! This is now become my sig. color! Absolutely love using this red! I mix it with a little other color to get the exact color that's on my hair but it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and not dry! This is now become my signature. I'm known for the "beautiful red head"! No bleach needed! I went from my natural dark brown Latina hair to this..used a 40 developer. I wouldn't recommend that you use any developer over a 20 or a 30 unless you absolutely know what you are doing! L'Oréal Excellence HiColor Red
Hadelisse R.
Been using this for years! 4+ to be exact. this color always picks up. It stays in for a while and covers most colors. I had soft black with green and blue and blonde, from lifting it many sessions ago lol but it actualloo y covered and have ohit a hi lites look like the box states. definitely get two tubes if your hair is medium length because these tubes are smaller. and trust me you will like the color. nice for the fall/winter time. :)
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
I had always wanted to try bright red hair but I didn't have the money to go to the salon and get my hair professionally done so I did some research and found this dye at my local Sallys. My hair was a medium/dark brown and this dye worked wonders without me having to bleach my hair! It was easy to use and turned my hair an awesome bright shade of red. I absolutely loved the color and even recommended this dye to some of my other friends who were doing their own hair at home. I would definitely repurchase this again if I was planning on going red again. I included a photo of a beforw and after on my hair.
Elaine I.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite red dye when I want the intense Ariel, mermaid red without a need to bleach. Simple one step red. If you have long hair, you might need two tubes. I have hair past my shoulders and I only dye the top half and use an entire tube. TIP: Lay old towels around your sink and keep a dedicated hair towel, this stuff will stain!
Jessica K.
I love the reds in the HiColor Reds line.  Currently this is what is in my hair. I didn't have to prelighten, but if you want to the color is super intense. The only drawback is you do have to use a developer but it's not that big of a negative thing.  And because it's a red it does fade and wash out. Use cool water and a shampoo that is for color hair.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
So I've alway used splat hair color red .. I saw a video of a girl doing her roots with this L'Oréal hair color an I copied her to the end.. all my doubts gone!! This product was so easy to mix. When I washed it of my skin I didn't stay marked red , just a bit but I went away in a day! I didn't have it all over my walls in the shower! It is made for dark hair.. the color Vibrant!! A must use if your trying to go all red an your hair is dark!!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this color. I mixed it with the hicolor magenta and it made a really beautiful red. Normally I have a hard time getting colors to show up on my dark hair but I mixed it with developer and it came out great. It was a great price I got three tubes of the dye and the developer for $13 online. Will definitely be dying my hair this color again
Cherise M.
YES!!! if your looking for stand out bright blood red hair this is YOUR ticket!!!! Out of all the colors I've ever had in my hair this was my favorite! Like all reds though it can tend to fade quickly. So I added some of the color to my shampoo to keep it bright! For reference I am naturally a level six. Dark ash blonde. And there was no need for lightening.
Jo K.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely love this color. I was using box dyes prior and one day someone suggested trying this one. I have been in love with the color and outcome ever since and would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a bright red hair color. I can't seem to go anywhere without receiving compliments on my hair.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!
If my hair is already dyed a red color, it’s faded now Can I still use this even if it’s meant for dark hair