BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #94 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have s...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer4 Answers
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
YES!!! if your looking for stand out bright blood red hair this is YOUR ticket!!!! Out of all the colors I've ever had in my hair this was my favorite! Like all reds though it can tend to fade quickly. So I added some of the color to my shampoo to keep it bright! For reference I am naturally a level six. Dark ash blonde. And there was no need for lightening.
Loretta V.
Loretta V.
Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
The best permanent red I've ever tried. Been using it for over 10 years. I use with volume 30 and leave on for an hour. It makes my strawberry blonde/light brown hair super red. I wash with cold water once a week to maintain vibrancy. I get compliments everywhere I go.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
This hair color is awesome. I've been using it for a while & it colors my dark hair the red I was looking for.  Compared to others I've tried, this one had been the one I purchase more often. It's easy to use, just add developer & apply. I buy it as often as I can because it makes my hair look awesome.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
I have been dying my hair red for several years now. When I tell you that it does require a lot of up keep. Especially when you love to have bright red hair! Usually it fades after a few washes or it doesn't look right. I hate box hair dye. So when I went to Sallys Beauty Supply store and came across this hair dye. I was not disappointed! I love this dye! For me, it didn't fade until about a month later. Mind you, everyone is different when it comes to hair dye. It is made for dark hair, so if you want it to be brighter, then you need to be on top of it. I do highly recommend this hair color. Just remember you have to hand mix it yourself and have to buy the developer separately! If you are unsure on how to use it or mix it properly. Ask someone who does know! This dye does stain easily! Trust me, my shower looked as if I murdered someone!!!
ceecee m.
ceecee m.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
This works good ! I've tried other brands and they dont work or last long as this one . If you mix this color red and magenta its really pretty . I been using this brand for a fee years and i get compliments every day on my hair
marely m.
marely m.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
If you have dark hair and want to go bright red, this is the product for you! This is what I always use to color my hair and to touch up. You don't have to worry about bleaching your hair or anything crazy. You will get bright, even, beautiful red hair every time!
Selina A.
Selina A.
Humble , Tx
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
I love this product . I have use this about 7 times I love mixing the color to make my own . I love the fact that I don't have to bleach it I just put the dye on and that's it . I never been disappointed with the product .
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Staten Island
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
Amazing. Although I can not wash my hair much after using this or else my grout gets dyed pink- it's the best red I've ever tried.. especially for not having to bleach first. Usually mix with the magenta. It's fantastic
Christina R.
Christina R.
Camden, NJ
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
HAIR COLOR IS AMAZING. The only red hair dye I've used that is actually a vibrant red that STAYS and doesn't fade out. The color is easy to apply and o used a red protein filled with it. So happy with this product
Daysha C.
Daysha C.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
Used this forever ago, BUT it's one of the best red dyes available. It won't break the back either since it lasts so long. I haven't tried it on my natural hair, but it works great for wigs and such.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!