BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #95 in Hair Color

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights Permanent Creme HiLighting for dark hair lifts 3-4 levels with no pre-lightening required. see more...

• Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have hea...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have...1 Answers
  • Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you p...4 Answers
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
I bought this dye at Sallys, thinking I would get like a hint of red in my hair since I have naturally black hair. I was so wrong I applied the dye and 30-40 mins later I come out of the shower with a vibrant sexy (not little mermaid) red. I will warn you though, it can be a bit damaging and a good shampoo and conditioner would be be useful if you plan on using this product. Typically last 4-7 weeks if you take good care of it.
Adrienne S.
First off - my hair doesn't keep color very well and we all know red is one of the hardest to keep. I went through alot of reds and searched the internet and found through videos that people had luck with this brand. I bought two boxes of this from Sally's, use color protein with it, and volume developer. I was so suprised at how bright red my hair was and how long it lasted! Usually after a few showers, my hair color would fade out. Definitely would buy this brand again even in another color. Great stuff
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
This hair color is also one of my  go to best red color lating die I always get the strongest developer to mix mostly because my hairs so thick and sometimes I go from black or dark fadeing black back to red so that's why I use the strongest I would recommend to everyone great prouduct value and price I get mine at Sally's beauty store.
Raechel H.
Elizabethtown
this made my hair so bright it was unbelievable. i love this product. so creamy and easy to apply for me who was a beginner at using hair dye when i first used this product. this was pretty cheap was is great quality for the final result. i would totally buy again and suggest
Michelle S.
This hair color is awesome. I've been using it for a while & it colors my dark hair the red I was looking for.  Compared to others I've tried, this one had been the one I purchase more often. It's easy to use, just add developer & apply. I buy it as often as I can because it makes my hair look awesome.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
This color is super bright and a high lift color. I went to cosmetology school and I am not the biggest fan of store bought color but this really does work. Keep in mind that red is the hardest color to maintain because it fades very quickly. You will spend money maintaining the vividness of red. It also stains the hair, so if you cover the red with a darker color and wanna go lighter later, if that red is still there, your hair will have to bleach through that red dye. It is a commitment but if you know you want it, this color is very great.
Lauren V.
I purchased this at my Sally beauty store and I can’t tell you enough how happy I am with it. I don’t need to strip my hair the color came out exactly how I wanted it. The only thing I would change is that when you don’t put the dye on any one part of your hair it WONT dye it.
Rana S.
Dearborn Heights
Dyed my hair once a month with this product and covers it all and the color it shows up after drying is spectacular. Better than other alternatives. Very easy to use if you have all the necessary tools and products.
Alyssa C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
By far my favorite red hair color. It's not harsh on my hair! It gives a bright, beautiful, vibrant red color without bleaching!!! That's the best part! I've never seen another brand create anything like this!
Tara P.
E Pennsboro, PA
I am forever grateful I discovered this product when I first dyed my hair red. After a box dye didn't do justice, I found this at my local hair shop and decided to pick it up. The color is INCREDIBLE and it's so easy to use! This is the ONLY product I buy for my hair and I've been red for over a year now. It is not damaging, it lasts awhile, and it's VERY vibrant! I never thought my hair could be this vibrant without pre bleaching! Even if I get lazy and don't touch up my roots for awhile ( which is pretty much all the time ) this stays bright, or fades into a soft red/darker pink on my hair. I love it so much and I recommend this to everyone! I will never use another product. It's so cheap too! I have really long hair, and to do my whole head it takes 2(maybe 3) boxes! But for roots only ever a box. Don't hesitate to purchase this item!
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Ive colored my hair before with box color. what brand would you prefer
Erica S.
Does this product run when you sweat? I work outside and have heard of some people sweating it out of their hair. . making a Carrie effect....
Eileen L.
GLENDALE, Arizona
I have been looking for a really good red dye for my hair. I have seen this in Sally's stores and have contemplated on if I should try it. Can anyone tell me how intense the red is on already color treated hair? Also does it last long? Most red I've tried lately doesn't last more than a couple washes (and that's with color shampoo) Thanks!
If my hair is already dyed a red color, it’s faded now Can I still use this even if it’s meant for dark hair