L'Oréal Excellence HiColor Red Fire uploaded by Maria F.L'Oréal Excellence HiColor Red Fire uploaded by Shennay S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step without brassiness. see more...

Michelle O.
Tracy, CA
Wonderful for girls with dark hair who are wanting to go red. I personally had to dye my hair twice to get the perfect shade but the ending result was beautiful! The color lasts about 3- 4 weeks before it starts fading. My personal tip to maintain your color is to add a little dye to your conditioner and to wash your hair with cold water!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This color will last for forever and ever and ever! People love this color when I used it, complements left and right. This will soak so deep into the pours of your hair, you'll have to strip it to remove this color. It's gorgeous though. This is the best line of for dark hair colors. Beautiful. Get it!!!
Erin K.
I'm so happy with my new color! I used Ion's Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Developer and only processed once, and my hair came out a vivid purple-red. I was hoping for more of a true red like the color swatch, but I'm really pleased with the level of lift and how vivid the color is!
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
The only choice of brand I use when wanting to dye my hair red. So easy to use and it gives me the color that I want. Bright shiny red that I love the most. Would recommend to any one thAt wants that color.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
This is my favorite reds anytime anyone wants red hair I recommend this for dark hair! So much easier than lightening and then coloring and so much better for your hair! Love it!
Maria F.
Fresno, CA
This amazing !! I dyed my virgin hair and it made it a really nice red color ! Saw a video on YouTube using this brand and I loved it ! Totally would do it again!!
elsa b.
Mckinney, TX
I love it, its the one that i always go back to, i love my crazy red hair and i love how people always complement on it.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I've used this many times. It's so much easier than bleaching your hair then dying it red. This product is awesome.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love this red! It's what is in my hair in my profile pic! It's such a pretty color without being too bright.
Melanie R.
100 mile house , AZ
I love this hair dye. It works so well and the finished product looks so bright