BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step without brassiness. see more...

lakira T.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
My hair was a sandy brown originally and i wanted it red but not your average burgundy every dark skin girl get and can't see the color. so i tried this hi color & 30 volume developer and left it for 30-40 mins. i love my results so much. i buy this every 4 to 6 months to keep my hair refreshed and unfaded.
Ariana P.
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Good product. Smells a little lol but overall happy with the result. I had to apply 2 times to get my desired color but I am ultimately satisfied.
Teka B.
Teka B.
YES! This is the best color for dark hair without having to bleach/lighten first. While bleaching removes what your hair needs to absorb color, this product does it without the bleach so it lasts longer. I've used both browns and reds on black hair and it all works. I mix Red, Magenta and the darkest brown to get a deeper red almost a wine color.
Alex Q.
Alex Q.
This product is amazing as long as you use it right! Think of it as an item that is hair color and a little bit of bleach/lightened in it! It's depositing color at the same time as lifting to get you the exact shade you see on the box. I've used this before they have several red shades they work amazing! Can get your hair very vibrant and bold colors! I would suggest using a level lover developer on your roots than the rest of the strand so it processes evenly, so that way the roots aren't brighter, anyways great product, just use it the right way, there's demos on YouTube please!
Tracee M.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
I dyed my hair this color and it's a pretty shade of red. It's not too red and it was able to lift my black hair with no problem. When it comes to dying my hair this is the only brand I use. You are guaranteed to get the color that you desire.
Sue R.
Sue R.
Norwood, Ma
Love absolutely love the hi color line. The colors are vibrant and take to dark hair very easily. This was one of the first colors that I tried and it was beautiful on my short hair.
Jasmine c.
Jasmine c.
Hanford, CA
I love this color! I especially like how you can get a pretty red without having to bleach your hair first.
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Love this color really is a nice color goes on great no mess and last about 3 weeks the tube is kinda small but worth the money
Adi A.
Adi A.
Camden, NJ
I love this product. Its the only product i use when i want red hair. And i love the fact that i don't have to bleach my hair to get it red. I highly recommend it. Btw my hair was jet black before i colored it.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Honolulu, HI
I have really dark, almost black, hard to lighten, ethnic hair, but I wanted to go red. I mean RED. I knew that the best way to do that would have been to completely bleach my hair and then color it, but I was afraid of the effects that would have on my hair. So I asked my cousin who is a hairdresser, and she recommended that I use this. The first time I used this, it didn't come out as light as I had liked it so we waited a few days and did another color treatment. I am not easily impressed, but I was with this product. I never expected it to lighten as much as it did.