BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Excellence Hair Color: Permanent. 100% superior, long-lasting gray coverage. Includes: Protective pre-color serum, protective permanent color creme, protective developer creme, protective conditioning treatment. Style #08.10, Ash Blonde 2... see more...

Greysel F.
Greysel F.
Orlando , FL
Love it! I use this on my mom's gray hair, it covers a little bit more than other hair dyes, any help with the stubbornness of gray hair is more than welcome. Also the price is very good considering the quality that you are getting.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
I love reckon hair color! It does a pretty good job with coverage & it stays on for quite a good time. I don't see it washing out until like week four or five. & it never washes out into an ugly color it always blends in into something cute making it easier for me to leave it even longer without retouch
Mary L.
Mary L.
I love this product as it leaves my hair leaves me the color of my excellent hair does not damage my hair is very good of excellent quality
Elva G.
Elva G.
He probado este producto y les aseguro que es muy bueno, sobre todo para que tiña las canas, es muy efectivo, se los recomiendo plenamente.
Allyson K.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
no, just no, because if anything it made my hair fade faster than it ever has before so do not waste your money!