L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Dalia E.L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro-Keratine ; Triple protection color creme. 100% long-lasting gray coverage; Superior gray coverage. Rich, radiant, revitalized hair; Non-drip creme. Level 3; Permanent; 1 Application The only haircolor with a Pro-Keratine™ Complex, to help revitalize hair s youthful appearance. Excellence triple protection system reinforces the internal structure of hair and helps protect from damage for rich, radiant color. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better.* Before: Protective pre-color serum: Helps protect fragile areas of the hair, particularly dry ends, and helps prevent damage. During: Protective Pro-Keratine™ Color Creme: Beautiful. see more...

L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me
  • "I've used this in copper blond which I always use and I love it. " in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand." in 1 review
  • "I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted." in 1 review
  • "I thought I'd go a few shades darker for fall/winter, so I grabbed L'Oreal's Excellence hair dye in medium blonde on my shopping trip at Target." in 1 review
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
I started dying my hair with this and I still love it its been 6 years now and I will never stop using it. Its perfect. I would really recommend this product a lot. I typically dye it in a dark red color and it looks great on me.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have not dyed my hair in years so when I did, I was surprised by how red the color I chose turned. I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand.
Kelli R.
California, KY
I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted. It did a good job but I like the way Feria makes my hair feel better.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I use this Loreal excellence creme on my hair and it always comes out great and covers my gray all the way! Leaves a beautiful natural look for only a few dollars.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
I've used several shades from light to medium browns/reds and all have turned out shiny and pretty. In general, they all cover grey and last well. Good results all around.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
Amazing coverage and minimal mess. The color turned out a little lighter than anticipated but next time I will choose a darker shade. Definitely worth a try.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
I have been using this hair dye for at least 8 years. I love the Dark brown and Dark Chocolate Brown. The color is great and leaves my hair shiny.
Janelle R.
Orange, TX
THE easiest home hair coloring kit hands down!!!!! Wonderful color choices plus it's fast & easy!!!
Gabriele W.
I am currently using this product to dye my roots darker as I'm blonde.
I find it really easy to mix and apply. The colour always develops true to the box shade. The conditioner inside and gloves are really nice. I would recommend this to first timers. The price is also in point
Kia V.
4814
Good product to use, color last a while and doesn't turn a gross color after a while. The color I got was the color I wanted and expected. It was easy to use compared to other brands. I also find with other brand hair dyes they make your hair quite itchy but this product had no problem. Would buy again
Melissa V.
Does this line have something for highlights?