L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Dalia E.L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro-Keratine ; Triple protection color creme. 100% long-lasting gray coverage; Superior gray coverage. Rich, radiant, revitalized hair; Non-drip creme. Level 3; Permanent; 1 Application The only haircolor with a Pro-Keratine™ Complex, to help revitalize hair s youthful appearance. Excellence triple protection system reinforces the internal structure of hair and helps protect from damage for rich, radiant color. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better.* Before: Protective pre-color serum: Helps protect fragile areas of the hair, particularly dry ends, and helps prevent damage. During: Protective Pro-Keratine™ Color Creme: Beautiful. see more...

L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me
  • "I've used this in copper blond which I always use and I love it. " in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand." in 1 review
  • "I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted." in 1 review
  • "I thought I'd go a few shades darker for fall/winter, so I grabbed L'Oreal's Excellence hair dye in medium blonde on my shopping trip at Target." in 1 review
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I've used this kind several times, and I'm pretty happy with it...my hair doesn't feel dry afterwards, and it doesn't stain my skin like some other brands. The color turns out good, but it is darker than the color says...I always get 1 or 2 shades lighter than I think I need.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have not dyed my hair in years so when I did, I was surprised by how red the color I chose turned. I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand.
Kelli R.
California, KY
I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted. It did a good job but I like the way Feria makes my hair feel better.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I use this Loreal excellence creme on my hair and it always comes out great and covers my gray all the way! Leaves a beautiful natural look for only a few dollars.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
Amazing coverage and minimal mess. The color turned out a little lighter than anticipated but next time I will choose a darker shade. Definitely worth a try.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
I've used several shades from light to medium browns/reds and all have turned out shiny and pretty. In general, they all cover grey and last well. Good results all around.
Janelle R.
Orange, TX
THE easiest home hair coloring kit hands down!!!!! Wonderful color choices plus it's fast & easy!!!
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
I have been using this hair dye for at least 8 years. I love the Dark brown and Dark Chocolate Brown. The color is great and leaves my hair shiny.
Beckie P.
I use this in dark brown - it is quick, easy and keeps my greys at bay. I'm almost completely grey and in my early thirties. This has been the colour I keep returning to after much trial and error. I leave this on for 10 extra minutes and there isn't a grey to be found after that. Wears well and doesn't fade too quickly. Will keep coming back to these!
Gabriele W.
I am currently using this product to dye my roots darker as I'm blonde.
I find it really easy to mix and apply. The colour always develops true to the box shade. The conditioner inside and gloves are really nice. I would recommend this to first timers. The price is also in point
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this line have something for highlights?