L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Dalia E.L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro-Keratine ; Triple protection color creme. 100% long-lasting gray coverage; Superior gray coverage. Rich, radiant, revitalized hair; Non-drip creme. Level 3; Permanent; 1 Application The only haircolor with a Pro-Keratine™ Complex, to help revitalize hair s youthful appearance. Excellence triple protection system reinforces the internal structure of hair and helps protect from damage for rich, radiant color. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better.* Before: Protective pre-color serum: Helps protect fragile areas of the hair, particularly dry ends, and helps prevent damage. During: Protective Pro-Keratine™ Color Creme: Beautiful. see more...

L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me
  • "I've used this in copper blond which I always use and I love it. " in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand." in 1 review
  • "I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted." in 1 review
  • "I thought I'd go a few shades darker for fall/winter, so I grabbed L'Oreal's Excellence hair dye in medium blonde on my shopping trip at Target." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
I've used several shades from light to medium browns/reds and all have turned out shiny and pretty. In general, they all cover grey and last well. Good results all around.
mollie b.
mollie b.
Charlotte, NC
Earlier today I was a light blonde. I thought I'd go a few shades darker for fall/winter, so I grabbed L'Oreal's Excellence hair dye in medium blonde on my shopping trip at Target.

I am starting to regret my buying decision, as the dye left my hair slightly spotty and dull. The product is marketed as covering gray, but it resulted in making my hair actually appear slightly gray (and I'm only 21!) despite me following the included directions. It was like the personality got sucked right off my head. Needless to say I was a little disappointed and will be returning to the last brand I used to correct the color. Maybe I had a freak incident, but I can only speak from personal experience.
Tami C.
Tami C.
Loreal products are always a great buy...the closest product to Clinique without the high price. This hair color is on the lower end of hair color prices and in true Loreal fashion, the quality is high. No dripping, easy application and the color comes out perfect every time.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I use this Loreal excellence creme on my hair and it always comes out great and covers my gray all the way! Leaves a beautiful natural look for only a few dollars.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
Amazing coverage and minimal mess. The color turned out a little lighter than anticipated but next time I will choose a darker shade. Definitely worth a try.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
California, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted. It did a good job but I like the way Feria makes my hair feel better.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I've used this kind several times, and I'm pretty happy with it...my hair doesn't feel dry afterwards, and it doesn't stain my skin like some other brands. The color turns out good, but it is darker than the color says...I always get 1 or 2 shades lighter than I think I need.
Beckie P.
Beckie P.
I use this in dark brown - it is quick, easy and keeps my greys at bay. I'm almost completely grey and in my early thirties. This has been the colour I keep returning to after much trial and error. I leave this on for 10 extra minutes and there isn't a grey to be found after that. Wears well and doesn't fade too quickly. Will keep coming back to these!
Kia V.
Kia V.
4814
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product to use, color last a while and doesn't turn a gross color after a while. The color I got was the color I wanted and expected. It was easy to use compared to other brands. I also find with other brand hair dyes they make your hair quite itchy but this product had no problem. Would buy again
Gabriele W.
Gabriele W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently using this product to dye my roots darker as I'm blonde.
I find it really easy to mix and apply. The colour always develops true to the box shade. The conditioner inside and gloves are really nice. I would recommend this to first timers. The price is also in point
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this line have something for highlights?