L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Dalia E.L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro-Keratine ; Triple protection color creme. 100% long-lasting gray coverage; Superior gray coverage. Rich, radiant, revitalized hair; Non-drip creme. Level 3; Permanent; 1 Application The only haircolor with a Pro-Keratine™ Complex, to help revitalize hair s youthful appearance. Excellence triple protection system reinforces the internal structure of hair and helps protect from damage for rich, radiant color. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better.* Before: Protective pre-color serum: Helps protect fragile areas of the hair, particularly dry ends, and helps prevent damage. During: Protective Pro-Keratine™ Color Creme: Beautiful. see more...

L'Oréal Excellence Cr??me
  • "I've used this in copper blond which I always use and I love it. " in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair and wanted some a subtle red but when it dried I couldn't believe how red it turned out.mi like it now but I think I would a more subtle color but I would stick to this brand." in 1 review
  • "I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted." in 1 review
  • "I thought I'd go a few shades darker for fall/winter, so I grabbed L'Oreal's Excellence hair dye in medium blonde on my shopping trip at Target." in 1 review
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hager City, WI
I have been using this product for about 3 years now, it covers beautifully! I'm affraid to try anything else because it works so good... and the variety of shades is great too! So many to choise from! This color leaves my hair soft and shiny as well, and lasts for weeks! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Christina A.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
I use the extra light blond color to lighten my roots. My natural hair color is dishwater blond/light brown, and I dye my hair a bright magenta. Using this on my roots every 6 weeks is the perfect way to process them so that the brighter color will stick and hold longer without using typical 40 vol bleach.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this creme for years and years, back when cremes were first coming out. I used to get dye all over my bathroom till this. It's like putting conditioner in your hair instead of a liquid dye. I have never been disappointed and will continue to buy it. I recommend purchasing at CVS, with the Beauty Rewards and coupons.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Tifton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Colors to choose from. Longer lasting color than most over the counter products. Price Point was reasonable and the package was appealing. L'Oréal will always hold its own with the competitors, and I am always satisfied with their products.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for 7 years to keep my roots up between salon visits, and it has made a difference in the health of my hair. I won't use anything else. It lifts better than other brands, and the pre treatment for the ends keeps my length looking good.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this hair dye for at least 8 years. I love the Dark brown and Dark Chocolate Brown. The color is great and leaves my hair shiny.
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started dying my hair with this and I still love it its been 6 years now and I will never stop using it. Its perfect. I would really recommend this product a lot. I typically dye it in a dark red color and it looks great on me.
Kathyria P.
Kathyria P.
I have dark hair and grays so I always need to keep it dyed in order to prevent the "skunk" look. I used the dark brown color and it covered ALL my gray hair. The dye left my hair soft and didn't dry it out. The odor wasn't too bad but remained in my hair for a couple of washes.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
California, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use Feria hair color but tried this dye the past time because I wanted to darken my blond a bit for the winter and Feria didn't have the color I wanted. It did a good job but I like the way Feria makes my hair feel better.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I've used this kind several times, and I'm pretty happy with it...my hair doesn't feel dry afterwards, and it doesn't stain my skin like some other brands. The color turns out good, but it is darker than the color says...I always get 1 or 2 shades lighter than I think I need.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this line have something for highlights?