BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lifts & builds volume at the roots. Get extra body & volume without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Root Lifting Spray builds thickness and lift at the roots for amplified, high impact volume. No drying alcohols. Just touchably soft volume that lasts all day. •    24-hour volume •    No drying alcohols •    Paraben-free •    Natural botanical extract •    100% Vegan Science Behind the Beauty Introducing extra body and volume without drying alcohols. EverStyle, our first alcohol-free styling system, uses high performance styling polymers for superior style without drying or build-up. Never compromise your style. see more...

L'Oréal Everstyle Volume Root Lift Spray
  • "I blow dry my hair and put this product in when I need a going out look because it really gives you tons of volume" in 2 reviews
  • "This does give great volume but if I use it every day it causes buildup in my hair and gives me a reverse flattening effect" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and does not leave your hair sticky or weighed down at all." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I love this product! My hair is very fine and thin, very limp. and it's hard to find a product to help with volume and not weigh it down. It's not often I blow dry my hair, but when I do this is the product I run to! It smells amazing and it gives my hair the right volume and lift but doesn't leave it feeling heavy. I do recommend the product for anyone with hair like mine. I'm so happy I bought it to try!!!
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
This doesn't do much for me and I found it has a weird smell almost like licorice (not bad just weird for a hair product I guess). I like the texture though as it leaves the hair soft. But again it doesn't really add any volume to my hair at all.
I do have thick hair so maybe it would work on thin hair.
Kelsey A.
Oakland, KY
Liked the product but was hoping for a little better than what I got. It helps for a little while but goes flat after a few hours. I love the garnier fructise brand of root lifter but can no longer find it in stores so I thought I would try this brand.
Sarah C.
This works lovely for giving your hair the needed boost. But it does not last as long as you may hope and it will flake or get sticky based on stress and sweat during the day. But for the price of 4.59 on sale if you can find it, like I did it is worth a try!
Alicia C.
I don't style my hair all that often. But I do like a little extra lift and control in my day to day hairstyles. I like how this product gives me lift without being stiff or sticky. It gives my hair that extra body and lift to make it look fuller.
Meris H.
This is a pretty great product. I have fine and flat hair (especially during that 2nd day hair look) and this helps to add more volume. I use it every other day.
Kimberly M.
Hamilton, OH
This product smells wonderful and gives you all day lift without weighing down your hair. My hair is thin and lifeless. This product gave it all day body and without making my hair sticky or stiff.
Brisa O.
Riverside, CA
Love this product! It does exactly what it's supposed to do! I sprayed some above the nape of my neck and throughout my roots and the volume was definitely there! Will buy again and again...
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
Loreal Everstyle Root Lift is a life saver for me! I have very fine flat hair and a few sprays of this in my damp roots before I blow dry gives me all day volume! I appreciate that it is alcohol free so there is no over drying as I have had with other products.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This product worked pretty well in volumizing my hair. I would spray a little at my roots before I would blow dry.
I just couldn't get over the smell. It kind of smells like PlayDough!
Megan M.
Novi, MI
I'm looking for a root lifter for thick hair that doesn't make hair crispy after drying. And that actually works. Does this fit the bill?