BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Soft, Messy Style All Day Tousled Piecey Texture Alcohol Free A Pliable Texturizing Cream That Separates And Defines Hair Strands For A Modern, Versatile Style.&Nbsp; Hair Is Softly Tousled And Texturized. Made In Usa see more...

mary o.
Nauvoo, AL
I love the way my hair feels after using this product and the way it looks! It works awesome. I would recommend it to anyone.
Karen M.
Davis, CA
I really love this creme because it has a pleasant smell to it and it really gives my hair that effortless messy look. Though, it can give too much texture if you're not careful i.e. crusty hair, but again it all depends on the moderation.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this when I want some volume with my curls. It gives great lift without leaving your hair looking gross.
Lisset O.
Long Beach, CA
Amazing Product ! Helps me moisturize my hair more and helps with styling my hair more , it's good
Stephenie M.
Opelika, AL
Great product. Love the EverClear line of products. They work well without damaging my hair.
Courtney K.
worth, il
This creme smelled wonderful and was easy to apply. I found that it caused my hair to feel greasy and not easy to work with in abcense of other products. I would use it again but it was not my favorite product.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This L'Oreal Everstyle Texture Tousle cream is one of the only products that's able to combat my curly hair during really hot and humid days. Without it my hair seems to grow in thickness and it is NOT a cute look! I will never go without it. Love this!! Plus you can't beat the price. :)
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy using it I really like it it gives me a great finish and style what ever I like
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's nice for hair with a bit wave, can be used just before blow drying to lift and separate
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA
I have fine hair It wasn't good for my hair because of the weight . but I did get a chance to see it on thicker hair and it worked better I give it a 3 price was ok product was alright but to heavy for short or fine hair