BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Locks in style resists humidity. Strong hold and style without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free Strong Hold Styling Spray is an ultrafine mist that locks in and holds any style while adding endless shine. No stiff or sticky finishes. Just touchably soft hair and all day style. All day style Alcohol-Free Resists humidity Paraben-free Natural botanical extract 100% Vegan Science Behind the Beauty Introducing strong hold and style without drying alcohols. EverStyle, our first alcohol-free styling system, uses high performance styling polymers for superior style without drying or build-up. Never compromise your style. see more...

Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Denver, CO
This is definitely a great product! When I'm trying to curl my hair and the curls won't hold, this stuff works and holds the curls in all day. This product is very effective and smells great too!!! I would definitely buy this product again. And recommend to family and friends!
Isabell L.
Isabell L.
Westerville, OH
I have thicker hair so this is one of the first sprays that could keep up with my hair. If you have finer hair I would recommend something lighter. The scents a good smell but can stay all day which isn't a bad thing, it just comes down to personal preference.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works extremely well, I love it!! It keeps my hair very nice and firm throughout all day. Also through all sorts of activities that I participate in. I use it almost everyday. It is very effective and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
The spray works really well. But the scent is way too strong. The smell lasts all day. Even after I washed my hair I could smell it. I love that the product works well, on thick, heavy hair, but the smell was really too much for me.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
It was very easy to use and held very well.When they strong hold they really mean it. The reason I am giving this 4 stars is because it has a very strong hold.
Jeraliss R.
Jeraliss R.
Orlando, FL
It makes your hair look so shine and tames the frizziness. It also increases the volume of your hair
vida l.
vida l.
Mason, OH
This product is one of my favorite,. i love using it when i want my hair style to look more better
I use this product after I style my hair. I tend to use it after I curl my hair and I love it!
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
It's a good product,it keeps your hair from going every were ..............................
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Good hold, lasted all day=😊 maybe a little stiff, but it did the job on a windy day,