BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Locks in style resists humidity. Strong hold and style without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free Strong Hold Styling Spray is an ultrafine mist that locks in and holds any style while adding endless shine. No stiff or sticky finishes. Just touchably soft hair and all day style. All day style Alcohol-Free Resists humidity Paraben-free Natural botanical extract 100% Vegan Science Behind the Beauty Introducing strong hold and style without drying alcohols. EverStyle, our first alcohol-free styling system, uses high performance styling polymers for superior style without drying or build-up. Never compromise your style. see more...

Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Denver, CO
This is definitely a great product! When I'm trying to curl my hair and the curls won't hold, this stuff works and holds the curls in all day. This product is very effective and smells great too!!! I would definitely buy this product again. And recommend to family and friends!
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray works quite well! I have rather thick hair & it does the job for me when it comes to keeping my hair in place. I typically use it to flatten the top portion of my hair. I also find the scent to be pretty nice.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
If you're looking for a forever hold kind of spray, look no further! This L'Oreal everstyle strong hold styling spray, can hold your hair styling together for hours. Believe it! Take if from someone with course, thick hair! Great product without leaving your hair crunchy!
Harkamal K.
Harkamal K.
Woodside, NY
This hairspray works well. However, the scent lasts all day. You'll not be able to wear your own perfume fragrance as the hairspray will compete and win out. You better like the scent because it will be with you until you wash it out !! I would recommend this to a friend.
Isabell L.
Isabell L.
Westerville, OH
I have thicker hair so this is one of the first sprays that could keep up with my hair. If you have finer hair I would recommend something lighter. The scents a good smell but can stay all day which isn't a bad thing, it just comes down to personal preference.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works extremely well, I love it!! It keeps my hair very nice and firm throughout all day. Also through all sorts of activities that I participate in. I use it almost everyday. It is very effective and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Chavis G.
Chavis G.
Blytheville, AR
This is a good product..I usually purchase it from Kroger. I use it when I curl my hair to hold the curls. It is light not thick at all has a strong hold it usually lasts all night so I can go out and have a good time.
Samantha  P.
Samantha P.
Clovis, CA
It's pretty hard for me to find something that'll keep my hair in a hold without giving a weird texture. I've tried all of Tresmaé Products and it didn't work like this of them worked like this. It was so easy to use.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
The spray works really well. But the scent is way too strong. The smell lasts all day. Even after I washed my hair I could smell it. I love that the product works well, on thick, heavy hair, but the smell was really too much for me.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
It was very easy to use and held very well.When they strong hold they really mean it. The reason I am giving this 4 stars is because it has a very strong hold.