BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fortifies Thinning Hair Nourishes Scalp Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals Gently Removes Build Up Of Excess Oils, Environmental Pollutants And Product Build Up For A Clean, Healthy Scalp And Thicker, Stronger Looking Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I've got thin hair and I do struggle sometimes. What are people's...1 Answers
  • I used the everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner for awhile n...1 Answers
  • I've been looking to try this. My hair is thin an... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone experiencing thinning hair." in 1 review
  • "this shampoo smells pretty good and the smell is kind of strong which i really like." in 1 review
  • "The scent is amazing, and for a sulfate-free shampoo, the L'Oreal line lathers and foams really well compared to other sulfate-free shampoos I've tried." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair smell AMAZING and makes it feel so soft." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo makes my hair fluffy and full with lots of body, which is saying a lot because I have very fine hair." in 1 review
Rina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the L’Oreal product line in general.  As for their shampoo line, I like them, but much prefer Tigi or Dove as I can use them every shampoo (every other day) without feeling like I’m drying out my hair.  The L’Oreal shampoos are great when I use them once a week or so.
briana w.
Stillwater, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
With all the products out there it’s hard to find a product for your hair that will stick with you. I used this a while ago before I got sample products and really liked it. I have flat thin hair so a product like this that actually works is hard to come by
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and that no sulphates are in these products.Always leave my hair super shiny,BRASS FREE,super hydrated yet non-greasy as being platinum blonde.The shampoo and conditioner bother are some of my favorites from the Loreal hair care line.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great quality and great price. It smells good and I feel like it’s slowly helping me with the thickness of my hair, but I’m not noticing a huge difference yet. It makes my hair feel great though so I’ll continue to use
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of L’Oréal’s sulfate free shampoos! This one I love to use on days that it’s not as humid to get some extra volume before styling. I love that it’s sulfate free & I can’t believe that something this good is less than $10!!
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used it for a month and my hair was still falling out like crazy. i thought it was going to work according to the other happy reviews i saw but everyones hair is different this didnt work for me. luckily it was cheap
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was on a medication that caused my hair to thin, and it's the only time I felt good about my hair! Worked great, left my hair feeling in better shape. Couldn't ask for more in a shampoo.
Sheila H.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair healthy & manageable while adding needed volume to my thin hair. Got thin tresses try L’Oréal you’ll be amazed. The lather is amazing for sulfate free and a good price on it as well. Will buy again!
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super straight hair so it's hair for me to get it nice and fluffy but I don't have a problem when I use this! have used it for a few yrs now and I love it
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed a thickening shampoo because my hair is naturally thin. This product did not let me down. L'Oréal is a really great brand and they have quality products.
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased these last night... $11 each for shampoo and conditioner... is it worth it ??
Deejay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair (always have) would this help thicken it, or at least help it look thicker?
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Alexis G.
My hair isn't thinning but I definitely have really fine hair. Would this product still be a good choice for me?
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I used the everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner for awhile now but i get a lot of hair falling out in the shower and then i have naturally finer hair, would this be a good thing to try out. Any thoughts??