BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fortifies Thinning Hair Nourishes Scalp Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals Gently Removes Build Up Of Excess Oils, Environmental Pollutants And Product Build Up For A Clean, Healthy Scalp And Thicker, Stronger Looking Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I've got thin hair and I do struggle sometimes. What are people's...1 Answers
  • I used the everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner for awhile n...1 Answers
  • I've been looking to try this. My hair is thin an...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone experiencing thinning hair." in 1 review
  • "this shampoo smells pretty good and the smell is kind of strong which i really like." in 1 review
  • "The scent is amazing, and for a sulfate-free shampoo, the L'Oreal line lathers and foams really well compared to other sulfate-free shampoos I've tried." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair smell AMAZING and makes it feel so soft." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo makes my hair fluffy and full with lots of body, which is saying a lot because I have very fine hair." in 1 review
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been doing Brazilian blowouts for almost a year now. With Brazilian blowouts I need to use special shampoos, the downside is it can be expensive, the upside is, from what I'm told as long as it's sulfate free, and nowadays a lot of companies are sulfate free. I started with Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, tried 2 kinds and didn't like it, they made my hair feel heavy, but very smooth and my hair smelt amazing. After trial and error with expensive shampoos ($30 to $60) a bottle, shampoo then also a conditioner, recently came across these at walmart. And I love them. They make my hair so soft, smooth, and the smell when i apply it is so soothing. I'm hoping it can make my blowout last. I do use the shampoo and conditioner. I have natural wavy hair, thin but a lot of hair. The blowout keeps my waves but makes it frizz free. I'm hoping to see how this product tames my hair as my blowout starts to fade. But so far a keeper. Did I mention, no residue. Which has been the biggest fault I've found in the higher end products.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to shampoo has always been Kiehls Tea Tree, because I have an oily scalp and dry ends. It was the only shampoo that would clarify my scalp. I went to buy the shampo and they were out and were not sure if it would be back. I was devastated, but went to target and started reading bottles and found this by Loreal. I gave it a try and it cleans my scalp just as well as the Tea tree oil shampoo did, but much cheaper and sulfate free. The crazy thing is, now when I try to buy this one, it is usually out, also!!! I went to three stores last week until I found one that had it in stock. I think everyone is catching on to how great this shampoo is!!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I have long hair, it tends to thin out as it grows. But not anymore. I bought this shampoo and it has changed my life. It smells amazing, the Rosemary smell combined with a hot shower relaxes you and makes you feel as if you're in a spa. It's incomparable to other hair and scalp systems I have used. I would buy this over and over again!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This is one of the only shampoos I've ever used that truly feels salon quality at a fraction of the price. In a blindfolded test, I would say that it was $25 a bottle. At around $6, it is my favorite everyday shampoo. It gives my fine and wavy hair some added life, and smells really good. The sulfate free aspect is an added bonus for me.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
This is THE best shampoo/conditioner combo I've ever used. I use it everyday or every other day and this is the only shampoo that is sulfate free, cleans my hair and thickens it. I would buy it over and over. Even my guy friend said my hair looked thicker, fuller, shiner, more voluminous and full of life after my first use.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Olathe, KS
I love this shampoo! A sulfate-free product was recommended by my stylist, and I went with this one. I use it every other day. My hair is very thin and limp, and this product helps to put some body into it. It has a great scent, too. I have recommended this shampoo to several people!
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo Ira the only shampoo I've been buying lately is very affordable I get mine at Walmart I love the smell it smells so good it smells like rosemary I have been buying it ever month it works so great my hair feels so soft and does make it look thicker
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
I used this brand of shampoo for a while and I loved it. I have color treated hair and I love that this shampoo doesn't contain sulfate so the color doesn't get stripped. Definitely would recommend to others!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. It smells so minty and fresh. It's wonderful. It's gives my hair volume and helps with breakage. After continued use I do noticed its strength coming back :)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite drugstore shampoo! I started using this back when l'oreal was almost the only brand that had sulfate free shampoo in the drugstore and I loved it. And it smells amazing!
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased these last night... $11 each for shampoo and conditioner... is it worth it ??
Deejay S.
Deejay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair (always have) would this help thicken it, or at least help it look thicker?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
My hair isn't thinning but I definitely have really fine hair. Would this product still be a good choice for me?
carrie f.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I used the everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner for awhile now but i get a lot of hair falling out in the shower and then i have naturally finer hair, would this be a good thing to try out. Any thoughts??