L'Oréal EverSleek Super Sleek Intense Serum uploaded by Vennessa M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Say goodbye to stubborn, unmanageable frizz with EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Super Sleek Intense Serum. This smoothing serum, infused with Argan, Sunflower and Olive oils, helps control rebellious and unruly hair without the weight of heavy silicones. Hair is left shiny and stunningly sleek. •    Silicone-free •    48-hour frizz control see more...

• Does this make your roots greasy? Also is it good to use if you w...1 Answers
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
Good for smoothing on dry or wet hair, but not my absolute favorite.  I keep it on hand for those fly-away hair days.  If your hair is slightly dry, it will be great.  Seriously dry hair will need more help.
Krisanna J.
Melbourne, fl
Absolutely love that this has NO sulfates! The word sulfates make me cringe, personally. I love reading the back of shampoo bottles and not seeing the word "SULFATE"!! So many products have sulfates and crazy things you don't need in your hair so I was really surprised and very happy when I found this serum, plus it makes my hair feel soft and look even softer, also makes it easier for me to straighten my hair! love love love!
Misty D.
Portage, MI
I use this when I am looking for a very sleek look to my fine curly hair. This is a cheaper option then say Redken or Pureology which I love. Because it is a serum you do want to use it sparingly so the hair doesn't get oily and weighed down. So I would recommend, just in small amounts!
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I have a love hate relationship with serums. I love them and love how they make my hair look. But then my hair starts to get weighed down (I have long thick hair) and the next day I have to shampoo it all out! Plus, all of the silicon and related products sometimes are hard to remove from your hair. Use this once in a while when you need your hair to look sleek and shiny, but I wouldn't use it every day.
Elisabet D.
This Super Sleek Intense Serum takes my hair to the next level. As soon as I get out of the shower I put a dime size amount in my hair and blow dry right afterwards. It makes my hair super shiny and really sleek.
makela m.
Clearlake, CA
Love putting this serum in my hair wet either before blowdrying to avoid frizz or before I leave my hair down to naturally dry leaving it nice and smooth. Seems to be lasting an extremely long time so I'd say it's great for the price. Would purchase again.
Lisset O.
Long Beach, CA
Really good. Always leaves my hair silky, but not too oily. My hair was been died MANY times, therefore after showering my hair will usually be SUPER tangled, but this helps untangled my hair and keeps it untangled the whole day.
Pamela P.
San Diego, CA
This helps keep my hair looking great after the shower for simple beach waves. Granted, I have wavy hair. It's not heavy when used on the hair but I also don't like to put it a lot. There's minimal frizz after a full day.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I do like this for straightening my hair and helping with frizz on rainy humid days.. Oklahoma weather is crazy!! It does have a tendency to make my hair greasy so I do have to wash the next day!!
Really good serum , I like it but just i Have used 2 times. will see in the future. I am going to finish the examples and after I will think if I buy it or not.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Does this make your roots greasy? Also is it good to use if you were going to do loose wavy curls with a curling iron?