L'Oréal EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil uploaded by Michelle L.L'Oréal EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil uploaded by Sara K.L'Oréal EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil uploaded by Becky M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Salon Smooth For all hair types Treatments are an essential part of a smoothing hair care regimen.  When paired with EverSleek Shampoos and Conditioners, hair remains sleek, shiny and frizz-free. EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment  with Argan Oil from Morocco is infused with argan oil, sunflower oil and olive oil to heal, banish frizz and protect.  This cocktail of natural oils instantly penetrates hair to condition and seal in smoothness.  Hair is left sleek and shiny, without feeling weighed down or coated. . see more...

• "its very easy to use and a small amount goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick course frizzy hair, and it does help with the frizz but even using a small amount makes my hair oily and greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this product it makes hair so soft and it smells nice .............................." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to be platinum blonde (hair naturally dark brown) so I have to make sure I get that moisture back and this helps a lot!!" in 1 review
  • "Naturally wavy hair and keeps it smooth when I flat iron! " in 1 review
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
I am a HUGE believer in hair oils. I can not tell you how they changed my life! I have tried so many different kinds for my wavy hair. Not only is my hair wavy and color treated but I have a lot of hair. This is one of the only oils I have used that, for me, works on both wet and dry hair. Living in Florida it is super hard to maintain sleek hair but this Argan Oil really helped!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am about half way through my bottle and some days it's magnificent and some days it's not quite enough, which his largely due to my bleached pink ombré hair. It needs to be reapplied before styling and after styling and I notice a difference through the day. I definitely notice if I don't use it for a couple of days.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I like the smell of the product and does help soften the end of my hair, it's an okay price for the quality of the product. It does make your hands feel sticky after applied to the hair. I believe it's not real argan pil, but I guess you get what you pay for. Might not buy again
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
This has been so good to me! Argan Oil is simply one of the best solutions out there and L'Oreal really takes care of my dry frizzy hair during humid seasons! Effective instantly and leaves my hair manageable and the frizz becomes history! But remember, a little goes a long way!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Senoia, GA
This serum is a great formula. It won't leave your hair looking greasy unless you go really overboard at the roots. Smells good, like coconut. I've been using it for a long time and I think its had really good long term effects on my hair, making it softer and more manageable.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Seaford, DE
Makes my hair so soft and not greasy!!! Def something I use on the my ends everyday after washing my hair but before blow drying. It smells wonderful too and doesn't make my hair feel weighed down. I would def buy this product again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Indio, CA
I love this product! It would leave my hair so soft and beautiful. It's affordable! It's worth it. I also saw a big difference on my hair using this product. I have thick, frizzy, and wavy hair. It made it more manageable now . I gave it an A
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Atlanta, GA
This product is very similar to Morrocanoil, but for a fraction of the cost. It leaves my hair looking sleek and smooth and it smells wonderful. It's extremely effective for those with dry, frizzy hair.
kelly R.
kelly R.
Manteca, CA
This product smells wonderful and leaves your hair feeling so soft. It is not heavy and does not leave a residue in your hair!! A must try!
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I have been obsessed with this product for so long now! It is so amazing and it leaves
my damaged hair looking silky and healthy
Amy P.
Amy P.
Wytheville, VA
Will this make my hair have a greasy look?
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
Do they still sell this?!?! I have a tiny bit left and I've never been able to find it again. But it's so good!!
Arvetta F.
Arvetta F.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am late to the L'Oreal party and just finally used some of their hair care products. I was well pleased and I want to expand my experience. Has this product had any good results for women with naturally curly - textured hair? Thank you in advance for your replies.
Rishelly C.
Rishelly C.
Central Falls, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love using the morocco oil products but where I live now it's so hard to find something official so would anyone who has also used the Morocco oil tell me if this stuff will work just as good or better ?