BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experimentar 1 Answers
Aly B.
I’ve been using this exact shampoo and conditioner for the past 3 years. It’s sulfate free and I feel it makes a huge difference in the quality of my hair. This is affordable and in all drugstores. Love!!!!
Anita K.
Maniwaki, Quebecc
This conditioner is one of my favorites. It really leaves my hair soft and smooth. It smell awesome. It is affordable. Love it!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry and damaged hair. This makes my hair really smooth. I leave it on a little longer than it calls for and it works really great.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
Great anti frizz product! It definetly detangles hair and trates it.. leaving it soft!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This product is great to use mildly. I found it was great for smoothing but it would weigh down my hair and make it greasy so I had to clarify after I used this product
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
Love this product makes my hair extremely smooth and lasts until the next wash love this product in the humidity of spring and summer
Helps prevent my curly hair from getting frizzy
Smell is great and price point is ideal - works best with the rest of the line !
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
This smoothing shampoo helps my natural curls resist the humidity! Its true! My hair has never been more manageable.
Erika E.
I love products that come through with their promises.
This one certainly did! It detangled without making hair fee oily or weighed down.
Lupita O.
villahermosa
This conditioner is very good for the girls that when leaving to bathe uses the dryer, it is very useful to do a hairstyle fast and with a soft texture your hair , so is really good
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a big fan of L'Oreal products but this conditioner is not my favorite at all. The thing i hate more about this is the package, is difficult to close while you are wet and whit your hand full of conditioner. The fragrance is great and is not a bad conditioner but you can find better conditioners from L'Oreal, and more comfortable to use.
CAMILA O.