BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps wit...2 Answers
  • Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experime...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I use thus from mid to ends, I have very long thing straight hair, that tangles like no other. I have to comb my hair everytime before i shower i put this in my shower leave it in for 1-2 min and rinse out, towel dry my hair and comb again and no tangles at all in that last comb, i cant enter the shower without combing it because then it's just a mess. But this conditioner has made my routine so much easier!
Mounia B.
Rabat
Great conditioner! Makes my hair silky smooth and easy to style! it's good if you have a dry scalp ans damaged hair and it smells really good! Very good product 👍🏽
Marlene x.
What can I say it works and everything from this brand works on my hair . Leaves it smelling nice and clean
Aly B.
I’ve been using this exact shampoo and conditioner for the past 3 years. It’s sulfate free and I feel it makes a huge difference in the quality of my hair. This is affordable and in all drugstores. Love!!!!
Morgan R.
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
Anita K.
Maniwaki, Quebecc
This conditioner is one of my favorites. It really leaves my hair soft and smooth. It smell awesome. It is affordable. Love it!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry and damaged hair. This makes my hair really smooth. I leave it on a little longer than it calls for and it works really great.
Diana A.
Wilmington, NC
Great anti frizz product! It definetly detangles hair and trates it.. leaving it soft!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This product is great to use mildly. I found it was great for smoothing but it would weigh down my hair and make it greasy so I had to clarify after I used this product
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste, ON
Love this product makes my hair extremely smooth and lasts until the next wash love this product in the humidity of spring and summer
Helps prevent my curly hair from getting frizzy
Smell is great and price point is ideal - works best with the rest of the line !
Jill S.
Torrington, CT
I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps with frizz and oily hair does this one work for it?
CAMILA O.