BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experimentar 1 Answers
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
This smoothing shampoo helps my natural curls resist the humidity! Its true! My hair has never been more manageable.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
So thick and strengthening! I leave it in for a few minutes and it refreshes my processed blonde locks! Love it!
Alee L.
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free.
Miranda R.
El Campo, TX
Love using this product. Love the fragrance! Even though I have fine hair it doesn't weigh my hair down either.
Areanna B.
Downingtown, PA
This product isn't salon quality but it does leave your hair feeling very soft for affordable amount of money
Ebony K.
Brooklyn, NY
Best conditioner Ever .. Leaves hair nice and Fluffy.... Always Smell good perfect for deep conditioning
Yolanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it... Leave my hair soft ..shiny and smell wonderful. I buy this product because it helps with frizz
Amanda M.
Dublin, OH
Love love love perfect for thick curly hair I love it and will never go back. Also I love the bottles
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
Best product ever for soft silky hair ! Also helped with my frizzyness and help give me hair volume !
Alicia T.
Owensboro, KY
This actually leaves your hair very smooth. No residue after it dries. Check out the shampoo as well
CAMILA O.