BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps wit...2 Answers
  • Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experime...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
I ready like this conditioner because it work great in my hair and it smell so good and it leave my hair so smoothing i would buy it again
Lauren V.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I use a blow dryer every day. This product did a great job making my dry, damaged, fine hair sleek and smooth without losing its volume.
Kelly D.
Monsey, NY
Pretty much any leave in conditioner nothing special to it, it does leave your hair feeling nice and also I'll recommend it for the price
Erika E.
I love products that come through with their promises.
This one certainly did! It detangled without making hair fee oily or weighed down.
Kennedy S.
I loved this conditioner; I've went through three bottles already! It had a nice scent and left my hair looking shiny and feeling soft.
nathalia c.
Armonk, NY
The best Smoothing Ever. I have already bought everything from this line. Last for long time and the price is good. I use once a week
Ronaye T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this conditioner because it smooths my curls and tames the frizz. It's very affordable and convenient and I use it everyday.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
I love love love using this for my babygirl a hair when I'm styling it. It keeps her frizz controlled and her hair nice and defined
Pinkey P.
Park Ridge, IL
It definitely leaves my hair conditioned, however it does way my hair down a lot. I have fine hair and it makes it more obvious.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
this makes your hair incredibly smooth. It is gonna last also for a very long time. It does not make the hair greasy though.
Jill S.
Torrington, CT
I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps with frizz and oily hair does this one work for it?
CAMILA O.