BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experimentar 1 Answers
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
I like this product. I have tried better ones but I think this is a good product, I bought it at Amazon.com I used to use it like twice a week and it helped.
Haley E.
Pembroke, GA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It's not harsh on my color treated hair, helps me control frizz, doesn't make my hair oily, and it smells great.
Elva S.
Milwaukee, WI
I wasn't really happy with the results. I'm not the type of girl that uses conditioner because of the lack of hair loss so I try to avoid conditioner
Rehab M.
My hair recently became prettily and tried loreal it is work but the result does not appear quickly, but I liked it it help my hair to be healthier
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL
I love this product! I like the final result in my hair, I like the smell but the only reason I'm giving 3 stars is because it makes my scalp itch.
Kaferin R.
I used this conditioner a lot. I love the smell and how my hair felt so soft after using it also I like that is sulfate-free buying it again
Hannah F.
East Lansing, MI
I have used this for years now and have found nothing better. After using this your hair will be so soft and sleek. The feelings is amazing.
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
This conditioner did just made my hair frizzier and the worst part is that it leaves an orange residue behind on my towel when I dry my hair.
Brandi K.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth, and it does not dry out my hair like some products tend to do.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
I ready like this conditioner because it work great in my hair and it smell so good and it leave my hair so smoothing i would buy it again
CAMILA O.