BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps wit...2 Answers
  • Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experime...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
I have dry, frizzy, curly hair and this line does the trick to smooth it and make it sleek. I regularly use a flat iron but I can notice a difference if I don't use the smoothing conditioner first
Jami P.
Springfield , IL
I bought this conditioner with the shampoo and they were both disappointing. The conditioner doesn't spread very well and it's kind of clumpy. It didn't do anything good to my hair. It made my hair greasy quicker than any conditioner I've used. I haven't and probably won't buy this again.
Jacqui B.
Wanaque, NJ
I just went from natural black hair to pastel pink, and this is a life saver! I use it almost once a week, and it leaves my hair soft and silky! I am for sure getting another one! MVP product!
Kesha P.
I've been using this product for several months now. I really like that it is sulfate free since I do keratin treatments to my hair. The product itself is great however, I'm not a fan of the bttle itself. It makes it difficult to get all the product out of it.
JoAnn A.
Midland, TX
Definite NO! I feel like no matter how much I rinse this conditioner never comes out of my hair. My hair feels dirty and full of product. Definitely not working like it should
Leah M.
Holland, MI
This is the one of the best products l'Oreal has out there right now! I could feel the difference after the first use. The scent isn't the best, but it works great!
Laura T.
This a wonderful non salon brand conditioner! It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend trying this conditioner.
Briana C.
I've used this conditioner with the shampoo and I thought it was great. My hair was really soft and smooth after using it and I was very happy with my results.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
I like this product. I have tried better ones but I think this is a good product, I bought it at Amazon.com I used to use it like twice a week and it helped.
neha s.
Eden Prairie, MN
This One is my Favourite. It Locks the moisture in the Hair and The hairs are more shinny and healthy looking. Hairs felt very soft and smoth after the wash.
Jill S.
Torrington, CT
I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps with frizz and oily hair does this one work for it?
CAMILA O.