BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experimentar 1 Answers
Aly B.
I’ve been using this exact shampoo and conditioner for the past 3 years. It’s sulfate free and I feel it makes a huge difference in the quality of my hair. This is affordable and in all drugstores. Love!!!!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This product is great to use mildly. I found it was great for smoothing but it would weigh down my hair and make it greasy so I had to clarify after I used this product
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry and damaged hair. This makes my hair really smooth. I leave it on a little longer than it calls for and it works really great.
Angelica R.
New York
I Love this conditioner. I was using this before I found my other Loves for my hair care. I saw this one a beauty vlogger youtube video. She was discussing how all of ingredents that the conditioner was free of and how other conditioner have some the stuff. I also she said how that stuff it used for other things like dish or floor cleaners. When I saw that I knew I had to have it. It works so well. I LOVE it. I would absolutely buy this again and again.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a big fan of L'Oreal products but this conditioner is not my favorite at all. The thing i hate more about this is the package, is difficult to close while you are wet and whit your hand full of conditioner. The fragrance is great and is not a bad conditioner but you can find better conditioners from L'Oreal, and more comfortable to use.
Sherry B.
Jupiter, FL
I was using Pureology shampoo and conditioner for a couple years and my hair loved it. I could no longer afford to buy it though at its high price tag. I tried about 5 other brands trying to find something comparable that wouldn't leave my hair feeling gross. I had no luck until one day I purchased L'Oreal Ever Sleek due to being on an unexpected trip without bringing shampoo and conditioner with me. I am glad to have found this product because it doesn't make my hair feel dry or unclean like the other shampoos I tried did. I like the smell as well and it leaves my hair smelling pleasant. My only reason why this conditioner is not my absolute favorite is because it weighs down my hair some. I have thick semi wavy hair. Overall I would recommend this conditioner and the shampoo that pairs with it to someone searching for a shampoo as I was.
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I started using this after I got my Keratin treatment, because I was told that I should start using Sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to prolong the effect! I LOVE it! I still use it even though I don't have the treatment, and it makes my hair very smooth! I love this whole range as well as the moisturizing one. It also smells great! Highly recommend for a cheaper sulfate-free option!
Monik F.
Granite City, IL
Smells amazing. Very thick creamy formula. Conditions well if you leave it on the full 5 min which becomes very time consuming in the shower. Doesn't moisturize as much as my hair needed(dry curly hair) and leaves a film on your hair weighing it down over time. It does protect from frizz but it didn't last for 48 hours. Works well with color safe hair.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
I have been using Loreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner for about 2 months now and I am 100% satisfied with this hair care product!! Have I dyed my hair a little too much?? Probably, but thats why I love this conditioner so much. Its helping my damaged hair regain its full potential. My hair's frizz has gone down at least 30% since I started using this daily and my hair just seems to sit better on my head now haha. I also dig how it smells too..thats always a plus!!
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
I really love this conditioner, and this line by Loreal in general. They definitely give your hair a different feel from other shampoo/conditioner when you first start to use them, but after about 2 weeks of use your hair looks SO MUCH healtheir. My hair felt so smooth and stayed smooth for much longer than with any other shampoo conditioner. I have tried so many and I always come back to this line. I love it.
CAMILA O.