BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps wit...2 Answers
  • Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experime...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I use thus from mid to ends, I have very long thing straight hair, that tangles like no other. I have to comb my hair everytime before i shower i put this in my shower leave it in for 1-2 min and rinse out, towel dry my hair and comb again and no tangles at all in that last comb, i cant enter the shower without combing it because then it's just a mess. But this conditioner has made my routine so much easier!
Aly B.
I’ve been using this exact shampoo and conditioner for the past 3 years. It’s sulfate free and I feel it makes a huge difference in the quality of my hair. This is affordable and in all drugstores. Love!!!!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This product is great to use mildly. I found it was great for smoothing but it would weigh down my hair and make it greasy so I had to clarify after I used this product
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a big fan of L'Oreal products but this conditioner is not my favorite at all. The thing i hate more about this is the package, is difficult to close while you are wet and whit your hand full of conditioner. The fragrance is great and is not a bad conditioner but you can find better conditioners from L'Oreal, and more comfortable to use.
Dominique S.
Ive used the Lorel ever....ever-mositure, ever-norisment, ever-strong, ever-oil. Many of them and they all smell amazing. They clean and condition my hair well and they are sulfate free so you know it is better for your hair and colored hair than most shampoos and conditioners are. I would recommend it, plus drug store price!
Morgan G.
Charlottesville, VA
I really like this line. My hair is a bit thinner and it is easy for products to weigh down my hair. With this conditioner I don't have to worry about my hair looking greasy or anything once I straighten it and it remains nourished.
Sherry B.
Jupiter, FL
I was using Pureology shampoo and conditioner for a couple years and my hair loved it. I could no longer afford to buy it though at its high price tag. I tried about 5 other brands trying to find something comparable that wouldn't leave my hair feeling gross. I had no luck until one day I purchased L'Oreal Ever Sleek due to being on an unexpected trip without bringing shampoo and conditioner with me. I am glad to have found this product because it doesn't make my hair feel dry or unclean like the other shampoos I tried did. I like the smell as well and it leaves my hair smelling pleasant. My only reason why this conditioner is not my absolute favorite is because it weighs down my hair some. I have thick semi wavy hair. Overall I would recommend this conditioner and the shampoo that pairs with it to someone searching for a shampoo as I was.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry and damaged hair. This makes my hair really smooth. I leave it on a little longer than it calls for and it works really great.
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I started using this after I got my Keratin treatment, because I was told that I should start using Sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to prolong the effect! I LOVE it! I still use it even though I don't have the treatment, and it makes my hair very smooth! I love this whole range as well as the moisturizing one. It also smells great! Highly recommend for a cheaper sulfate-free option!
Monik F.
Granite City, IL
Smells amazing. Very thick creamy formula. Conditions well if you leave it on the full 5 min which becomes very time consuming in the shower. Doesn't moisturize as much as my hair needed(dry curly hair) and leaves a film on your hair weighing it down over time. It does protect from frizz but it didn't last for 48 hours. Works well with color safe hair.
Jill S.
Torrington, CT
I have looking for a shampoo and condioner that helps with frizz and oily hair does this one work for it?
CAMILA O.