BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Silicone-Free 48 Hour Frizz Control Natural Botanicals & Oils Sunflower - For Frizzy, Unruly Hair see more...

• Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?? Queria comprar pra experimentar 1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Akron, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Loreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner for about 2 months now and I am 100% satisfied with this hair care product!! Have I dyed my hair a little too much?? Probably, but thats why I love this conditioner so much. Its helping my damaged hair regain its full potential. My hair's frizz has gone down at least 30% since I started using this daily and my hair just seems to sit better on my head now haha. I also dig how it smells too..thats always a plus!!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I started using this after I got my Keratin treatment, because I was told that I should start using Sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to prolong the effect! I LOVE it! I still use it even though I don't have the treatment, and it makes my hair very smooth! I love this whole range as well as the moisturizing one. It also smells great! Highly recommend for a cheaper sulfate-free option!
Tayler W.
Tayler W.
Homestead, PA
Not so much of a conditioner person for my hair but I did like the feeling of using this conditioner in my hair I have thick very curly and absorbing hair and was very effective for it left my hair smelling good and not sticky I would recommend this to naturally curly hair people.
Desirae T.
Desirae T.
Cordell, OK
These L'Oreal conditioners and the shampoos too are my favorite! I love the style of the packaging! I think the scent is great and it does make my hair smell good! I definitely will stick with this kind! I will buy this again because it is well priced it's not to expensive!
Emily H.
Emily H.
This product is great at first but over several used I noticed build up in my hair. A little goes a long way but for my fine hair this is too much for me. It's good for using maybe weekly but I had to switch up my shampoo routine with this one. Probably won't buy again
Christine  J.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love L'Oreal products, they are probably my favorite beauty line. I have very thick hair, no curl, but lots of body. The EverSleek Smoothing Conditioner helps to control that body and leaves my hair straight and smooth. Highly recommend it!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Portland, TX
I love this conditioner ever since I stared using this I never have a bad hair day ! Before I started using I would straighten my hair and walk out side and it never looked like I did my hair it works wonders
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Monsey, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much any leave in conditioner nothing special to it, it does leave your hair feeling nice and also I'll recommend it for the price
nathalia c.
nathalia c.
Armonk, NY
The best Smoothing Ever. I have already bought everything from this line. Last for long time and the price is good. I use once a week
Ronaye T.
Ronaye T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this conditioner because it smooths my curls and tames the frizz. It's very affordable and convenient and I use it everyday.
CAMILA O.