L'Oréal EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Mandie M.L'Oréal EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Annie A.L'Oréal EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Leigh P.See all 15 photos
2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #70 in Conditioner

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

A formula for fine, flat hair with lotus flower that provides lasting volume. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks.

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye-Free

• Does this product line cause buildup ...I have been using this product... 2 Answers
  • Will this product work for me as I ha...I think that it would be a goo... 1 Answers
Photos (15)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
OK let me start off by saying that I really don't like the smell of this conditioner, BUT, the smell doesn't effect the way it works so I'm not letting that effect my review. Anyway, I received both the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Volume Conditioner and Shampoo in my voxbox, for free to test and review! I loved that it's sulfate free! You don't find a lot of products that are. I also loved how soft and bouncy it made my hair! This conditioner DEFINITELY helps with volume! My hair went from super flat to who is that?! I would recommend this conditioner to my friends but I'd also tell them about the smell.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not too much of a fan of this conditioner. The scent is great, but I didn't feel this conditioner helped my hair. Even though I have straight and flat hair I feel that after using this product for weeks, my hair was no longer soft and smooth. Also if I had any tangled this conditioner did not help untangle my hair like other conditioners I've used. Overall didn't like how it left my hair after using the product.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
Favorite conditioner out there right now. (: (I also said this about the shampoo) I have thin, stringy, oily type hair and this really did it for me. I have read a few reviews saying the smell was TOO strong... I LOVED the smell. It wasn't overpowering to me. I will purchase more. So glad I got to try this FREE first. I don't know if I would have purchased it before because I don't buy "volumizing" conditioner.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Austin, TX
I like the feeling of my hair after I use this product, it leaves my hair very shiny, manageable and soft which we all want, right? It can be a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it because you can certainly see the improvement in your hair after you use it. I will however say the smell is very strong so make sure you will be okay with it because it is penetrating after you use it.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I have very thick, yet fine, hair that is quite temperamental when it comes to conditioners . Most are either too heavy and weigh my hair down or not conditioning enough for highlighted hair. I've used this for the past 10 years and my hair loves it! An added bonus is that it's sulfate-free so it lengthens the life of hair color and keeps blonde highlights from turning brassy!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Medford, OR
I think the conditioner smells better than the shampoo, but both are leaving my hair feeling great when used together. I really like that it is a vegan product, makes me think they are thinking of the environment finally! It doesnt weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy, you really dont need alot of product either ive noticed. My hair seems to really like this new line :)
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
This conditioner is pricey but works great for those who have fine thin hair like me. I was suffering from hair loss due to postpartum and after using this product, I noticed that my hair becomes smooth, tangle free, and it adds volume. I normally wash my hair 3 to 4 times a week and noticed that my hair wasn't that greasy or oily unlike before when I was using other brands.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
I was sent this product for review and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to try it. I noticed a difference straight away. I love the smell of the shampoo it's clean yet very pretty. My hair feels softer and cleaner as in light weight no film on it. It's easier to bush and I noticed less hair falling out or breaking. I highly recommend it and will definitely repurchase.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Davenport, IA
I have thick straight hair that can get oily, but this conditioner doesn't weigh it down. I was surprised because the texture seemed like it might be difficult to rinse but I like it a lot. Also, I'm not sure what it is about the texture of the conditioner but it's really fun to play with!! I roll it up into a little ball before I apply it. It's weird but fun 😂
Courtney B.
I received L'Oreal's EverPure Volume shampoo and conditioner in a Voxbox, and have been using them for about a month now. Really pleasantly surprised at how mild they are while still doing the trick. The conditioner does a great job of moisturizing my color-damaged hair without weighing it down. I just wish I liked the lotus scent more, but it isn't for me.
Courtney B.
Does this product line cause buildup on your hair?
Diane M.
Diane M.
Will this product work for me as I have color treated hair as well as a dry scalp ? Short of a prescription I would really like to have a go to product that would work well for me. Thanks !