BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Volume Conditioner: 8.5 fl oz For color-treated hair Natural botanicals Sulfate-free Anti-fade system see more...

• I've had the L'Oréal EverPure Sulfate-Free moistu... Be the first to answer!
  • I keep hearing all these things about sulfate-free hair products,...1 Answers
  • I've used the shampoo and love it. Does this conditioner make you...1 Answers
L'Oréal EverPure Sulfate-Free Volume Conditioner
  • "I love that it is sulfate free - I'm still not sure why sulfates are bad for hair, but I can definitely tell the difference in the healthiness of my hair when I use this conditioner that doesn't have them." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this hair care line and use all of their products! " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Alana S.
I love that this is sulfate free and I think it does volumize hair a bit. It smells pretty good and when used with the matching shampoo it works well. It is cheap and at the drugstore or supermarket. It is not the cleanest ingredient option but it is definitely a good value and good option for someone looking for sulfate free hair products that are affordable. I swap this with my salon conditioner because salon products are very expensive and although this conditioner isn't as good as my salon brand, it is one of the best drugstore conditioners I use.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
If I was stuck on a desert island and could only bring one hair product, this would be it. Ive used this conditioner for 10 years now and I have no intention of ever changing. The sulfate free keeps my highlights fresh and allows me to even extend my time between salon visits. This leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft and detangled without leaving any greasy feeling. My hair stylist has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this product. Go buy it!! It’ll change your life.
Maisie M.
Los angeles
These were my favorite when they were all rosemary mint and juniper scented. I used the smoothing one usually. The best sulfate free drugstore shampoo and conditioner. Color stays so much longer. However L’Oréal TESTS ON ANIMALS. so even though they tout this as their vegan line, I can no longer purchase as I only buy cruelty free and vegan.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love all the sulfate shampoos from L’oreal!! They are a little on the pricey sides for drug store shampoo but they work like high end shampoo. It’s great for people who have color treated hair of any kind. For my red hair, I was with cold water and use it three times a week and my color has held! I definitely recommend
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
I love this line of sulfate free hair care! I felt like the shampoo really cleaned my scalp while the conditioner worked to smooth the hair, and didn’t weigh it down. It’s great for color treated hair, and my sensitive scalp seemed to like it.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Really like this product. A little goes a long way and really like the smell of it. Does a great job keeping moisture in hair and eliminating frizz. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solid conditioner. The shampoo is also great!
Sidney T.
I just finished another bottle of this! I always try different brands and somehow find myself steering back towards this product. It softens my hair without feeling too greasy the following day
Kristina M.
It leaves my hair soft and manageable. It smells good and it has lasted more then 5 months of washes. I still have a decent amount left. It give me volume and I have no complaints
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I used this for awhile. I felt like it gave me volume in the sense that it didn’t weigh my hair down like other shampoo brands have. I also felt like it left my hair soft and manageable which was great!
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love how L'Oréal stopped putting sulfates in their products and launched this line! I'll use this if I've straightened my hair and need to put the volume back in. Only thing is the packaging is annoying when you're getting to the end.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
What is a benefit of sulfate free conditioner?
Billie-Jo W.
Norfolk, VA
I've been doing tons on research on how to help my hair become healthier, I wanted to try a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Is this a good brand?
Jessica  H.
Has anyone else had a problem with the scent of this conditioner?
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I've used the shampoo and love it. Does this conditioner make your hair greasy?
Mary Kate W.
Bryan, TX
I keep hearing all these things about sulfate-free hair products, especially this one. What benefits does it have as opposed to other conditioners?