L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque, Rosemary Mint uploaded by Aashi A.L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque, Rosemary Mint uploaded by Lacey B.L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque, Rosemary Mint uploaded by Yesy V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Conditioning Treatments

Color-treated hair requires special care. The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Intense Deep Conditioning. Nourishing Rich Cream. EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque is an intensive, rich treatment that smoothes and controls unmanageable hair. The powerful conditioning cream smoothes and deeply nourishes hair, protecting it from humidity and helping to control frizz. Hair is left smooth, shiny and manageable. EverPure System of Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Deep Control Masque.100% Vegan - Not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. After using EverPure Smooth Shampoo, apply a small amount to wet hair, concentrating on the ends. Massage into hair and comb through. Leave in 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodi. click this product to see full details see more...

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque, Rosemary Mint
  • "It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it smells really good too." in 1 review
brenda a.
brenda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this last night, had it for about two weeks and I loved it. Went to the beach, used the loreal sulfate free shampoo sample to get the salt water out of my hair and just decided to break the seal- so the speak. Now I normally condition for a few hours, I feel it is an important step in hair care but after using this product my hair felt straight. I have relaxed lengthy hair but haven't permed in 3- 4 months and don't use straightening combs but with a wrap while my hair is still wet sets it straight BUT this masque had my hair looking straight and shiny the minute I rinsed it out. I left mine on for about 25 mins (don't know it that affected the results). It tingles, sort of like Dr. Miracles treatment but not in a scary way. The smell isn't all of that great even after it is washed out but put some Moroccan oil and you'll be fine.
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una buena mascarilla, hace que el cabello más suave dentro de la primera aplicación, sin dejar residuos o una sensación de pesadez a la misma. El olor es aceptable, pero no la mejor (definitivamente no huele a romero). Me gustan los productos que huelen como material natural, como la granada, lavanda, pero esto es un olor dulce-químicas similares, aunque no es el peor. Compré uno para mi mamá también, tiñe el pelo desde siempre y hace alisado químico desde hace un año, y me dijo que es muy eficiente para "llevar el pelo hacia atrás a la vida" después de esos procedimientos.
tracy r.
tracy r.
Bayville, NJ
I was recently introduced to this product by a friend of mine and I've had to purchase my own little stash of it. It worked magic for my hair. I use a lot of hot tools and can end up damaging my hair more than I care to admit. However, after using this masque, I've been a considerable amount of improvements!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioning mask! My curls really come through nice a smooth with this product. Before the conditioning mask my hair tends to be very dry and frizzy. I found this product at Target and when it runs out I am definitely getting more! I've had to use less product in my hair thanks to this product!
Maryam L.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
EverPure Smooth Deep Control Masque, by L'Oreal is an intensive, rich treatment that smoothes and controls unmanageable hair. The powerful conditioning cream smooths and deeply nourishes hair, protecting it from humidity and helping to control frizz. Hair is left smooth, shiny and manageable
Jamie Rage J.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
This scent is AMAZING and it's my favorite thing about the product. I feel like this made my hair very smooth but it may have made my scalp a tad greasy (I may have been overusing the product, though). All in all I found it to be a really nice product and it made me feel like I was in a Spa.
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami
L'Oréal is one the brand that has the best products for all kinds of hair. I can say that this products and Kerastase make an effect that any other brands that I had tasted before do. I'm so satisfied with this masque and I recommend to everyone. Specially if you have dry hair like me.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry hair from being Color Treated. So once a week I leave it on overnight with a shower car. The next morning you can really feel the extra moisture that has been replaced. Even after it's dry, it feels soft and strong. I really can feel the differance. Great for my long hair!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Loreal is my new go-to hair treatment! I love how this smells and it doesnt leave me feeling thick and greasey after i rinse it out like other products. I have long, hair that tends to get oily fairly quickly but I like to treat my ends to some moisture and this does just that!
Karina K.
Karina K.
Gold River, CA
I looooove how this smells so much. I have very dry hair so this always made my hair feel so much softer whenever I used this. The name speaks for itself because it is very smooth. It's very decently priced for what you're getting. Their shampoos are good too.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the clay masque
Renee D.
Renee D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I'm looking for a good mask that won't dry out my skin, but helps to control oily skin. Is this one good for that?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has any body had a bad reaction?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Would you recommend this masque for oily hair?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this contain any coconut or coconut by products? Most common is the chemical that makes things foam.