2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sulfate-Free Color Care System Anti-Fade System UVA/UVB Filters  No Drying Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Exclusively for Color Treated Hair Color-treated hair requires special care.  The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity.  The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage. EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverPure Smooth Conditioner smoothes frizzy, unmanageable hair and protects from humidity while improving texture.  Hair is silky smooth and virtually frizz-free, helping your color shine through. *EverPure System of Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner. 100% Vegan - see more...

• Does this product really works? I'm looking for something like that!2 Answers
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very thick hair to start with and it's always oily on the roots and dry on the ends. A recent visit to the hair dresser and A HUGE COLOR mistake (I don't look good blonde and that wasn't the look I was going for at all) apparently her idea of balyage and mine were different anyway since then my hair has been so dry and impossible to brush I bought this shampoo and conditioner and I brushed the conditioner through my hair in the shower and let it sit and my hair is so much easier to brush and so much softer it's still frizzy but I'm sure if I blow dried it wouldn't be so bad. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT best store bought shampoo and conditioner pair I've ever bought.
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner it has a medicinal minty type smell so not all people may like it but every time I use it I feel like I'm at a spa. The product itself works very well and it is a very thick. My hair feels very soft manageable & shiny after use . I have healthy thick wavy long color treated hair. I also wash my hair every 3 to 4 days. I do not apply this to my scalp as it would make my hair really oily. Overall I love this product and I would highly recommend it.
Treesha B.
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I color my hair regularly and I like to protect that investment without spending an arm and a leg. I like this product because it has color protection without all the harsh ingredients that other color products can have. It smells great and makes my hair soft and easy to comb through when wet. My hair is also very smooth once I straighten it. I think it's a great product for the the price.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner duo when my hair is colored. It smells amazing, makes my hair feel silky smooth, and never makes it too oily or dry. Definitely use both together or else there could be too much build up or not enough moisture. Very easy to find- target, Walmart, and even CVS and Walgreens usually carry it.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
I loved this conditioner. Great smell, didn't leave my hair feeling greasy and felt very light. I have extremely dry hair and only wash it 2/3 times a week. It keeps it soft and handles my frizz! The pricing on it is great and I hated when my Walmart stopped selling it. If you come across it, give it a shot!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Gulf Shores, AL
This line of products is amazing!!!! And that's coming from someone who literally tried almost everything, it's especially good for damaged hair. I use it as a daily shampoo and conditioner and I also use my once a week things along with it!

I've been buying it for years and don't have any plans to stop!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample with the matching shampoo. I loved how clean the scent was, and felt like my hair was still noticeably fragrant hours later. However, it didn't really do much else for me. My hair wasn't that much smoothr than using my normal shampoo and conditioner. I have thick curly hair.
Nina C.
Nina C.
I have very thick hair that has had a lot of breakage recently, this conditioner works wonders. Quick and noticeable results. Very affordable for everyday use if needed. Nicer packaging then other non salon brands. I would recommend this product to others. I would give this product an A.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
I love this conditioner because it's SULFATE FREE! Key words. Anything that's sulfate free is better for your hair than any other hair shampoo or conditioner. If I am in a bind and I can't get to a professional store, I always check the labels at target or Walmart for sulfate free.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great product. L'Oreal makes a whole line of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and smooth, and I have the security of knowing it does not have any harsh sulfates.
I love the clean fresh scent of this conditioner.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
Does this product really works? I'm looking for something like that!