BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Hair Serums

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

1. Nourish 2. Hydrate 3. Soothe 4. Repair 5. Density 6. Smooth 7. Texture 8. Strength 9. Softness 10. Shine

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts and Dye-Free

• Does this help stop and prevent split ends or breakage? 3 Answers
  • Does anybody else feel like this product weighs his/her hair down?4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair heavy and greasy? 1 Answers
Rose L.
While I like the smell of this, it doesn't keep the smell in my hair. So I've had this a few weeks and tried it three times before reviewing, this is heavy feeling if you put too much in your roots. The first time I used, I didn't put enough I. The ends so my ends looked horrible next to the top. Second time, I tried only on the ends this didn't work too well either. Third time I saturated my hair all the down. Finally, this gave me the same amount of gloss all the way down my hair. But still heavy feeling at the roots. While this did make my color treated mature dry hair softer, my hair was still frizzy. It's odd, to have frizzy hair after a product. I think this needs a little more oil in the product to be able combat frizziness. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This opinion is my own thoughts on this product. @lorealparis @influenster
Anny C.
Five stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My hair is very fine and naturally wavy with a bit of a curl. I have tried many different products trying to get more defined curls and ringlets, and nothing has worked so far. Everything has been too greasy or too heavy, or not moisturizing enough. I used this set and I was amazed with how my waves turned into very bouncy and full ringlets. I love these products and will continue to repurchase.
Usually I use gel from a different brand but honestly this is a great product. My hair stayed in tact all night and it smells great. I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Brooke W.
I've used this elixir for roughly three weeks now in conjunction with the L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, thick, and gets oily. I just had a haircut over Christmas to remove all the dead ends, so it was easier to see the results of this product and I LOVE it! I was looking for a product like this, and while I'm not sure it hits all ten objectives as it claims, it definitely makes my hair shinier, softer, and helps hold it in place. 100% will buy more after I finish these samples. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but these opinions are my own. #freeyourhair
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I have frizzy and wavy hair
And it's a struggle I have to use coconut oil to calm it down but this product is amazing.
It really works with my hair. I like the size of it I can throw it in my bag if I wanted too.
I love the smell, texture and the way it makes my hair feel really soft and shiny. I don't just love it I actually have recommended it to everyone in my family and my friends. I think you reading this should get it too. Very affordable too. This product was sent to me by influenster for testing purposes.
Briana M.
Thanks to this Loreal Sulfate-free 10-In-One Elixir, I am to rock my natural hair with less frizz and more smoothness! It gives my hair some life and doesn't leave it feeling dry like other products. The smell is stronger but it doesn't liner too long in your hair and I actually like it, even though it isn't something I would normally pick. I have an extremely dry scalp and although this product says it helps, my scalp is the same. That's the only negative thing I have to say about this though!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I received this product complementary from Influenster and I was not disappointment. I use this after I get out the shower and towel dry my hair and I leaves my hair feeling amazing. It makes my hair feel soft and it tames my frizzy hair and since I noticed less breakage with this product. However I put too much on my scalp it can get greasy faster. This stuff smells amazing. Highly recommend tying this product out.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
This bottle says you will see results in a week, but I saw results the first time I used this Elixir! I was afraid it would be oily or too dense, but it wasn't at all. It calmed down my fly-aways without weighing down my hair and even made my ends look healthier. Can't wait to see what my hair looks like after repeated use. I'm so excited I got this for free from Influenster, otherwise I might not have tried it!
Erica R.
I just used this product for the first time, and am very impressed. I have fine, frizzy, constantly tangled hair. Like, so frizzy I can't ever just wash, brush, and go. I have to either straighten, or use a ton of products. This elixir made tamed my hair, and made it soft and shiny. I received this product free for testing purposes, but I will definitely be continuing to purchase it on my own!
Keeli T.
Coopersburg, PA
I started using this product a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. My hair feels great after I get out of the shower. I towel dry my hair and spray this all over! I would recommend this to a friend and I plan to purchase this after I am finished with the current bottle! I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Beky B.
The Elixir
I receive this product from Influenster fit testing purpouse.This elixir for the hair is magic, it is the last step of the routine of this line, to really revitalize your hair, it is easy to apply, the hair absorbs it fast, it is not sticky. Leaves the hair soft, shiny and manageable also leaves it with divine scent, I love it !!.
Mónica D.
Does anybody else feel like this product weighs his/her hair down?
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
Does this help stop and prevent split ends or breakage?
Darnesha K.
Deptford , NJ
Has anyone with kinky hair used this product? If so was it used on a straight style or did you use it as a leave in for a twist out?
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Does this leave your hair heavy and greasy?