BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Hair Serums

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

1. Nourish 2. Hydrate 3. Soothe 4. Repair 5. Density 6. Smooth 7. Texture 8. Strength 9. Softness 10. Shine

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts and Dye-Free

• Does this help stop and prevent split ends or breakage? 3 Answers
  • Does anybody else feel like this product weighs his/her hair down?4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair heavy and greasy? 1 Answers
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
| EVERPURE 10-In-1 Elixir | It's a complete beauty solution for the hair and scalp with Indian lilac that transforms the vitality of the hair in a single week, sulfate-free, offers 10 benefits in 1. Leaving healthy hair, reflecting the luminosity of the color, being part Integral of any sulphate-free hair care routine.

1. Nourish - 2. Hydrate - 3. Reassure - 4. Repair - 5. Density - 6. Smooth - 7. Texture - 8. Strength - 9. Softness - 10. Shine.

Apply on towel dried hair, in sections. Massage gently to evenly distribute; And you comb as usual. Don't rinse.
Its costs are 9.99 $ official page and 7,67 $ in Walmart. Its presentation is 118Ml.

My experience:
It has a rich smell, which inspires you to empty the bottle into your hair (but it has to be controlled), does not leave grease in the hair and really repairs the hair (it does not repair it as new, but if it makes a change), since it Applied for the first time I could see how my hair was grabbing life, and the damage I had caused the discolored tips were improving, it really gave shine to the hair and I could notice the change without a doubt. I have smooth, manageable hair; Is very easy to apply with your spray, and is a size that you can carry in your bag when traveling.
Would I buy it again?
I really don't know, maybe yes, not to discard it but I feel there are other better products for hair care.

I invite you to follow me on my blog mydruglavie.blogspot.com
Rose L.
Rose L.
While I like the smell of this, it doesn't keep the smell in my hair. So I've had this a few weeks and tried it three times before reviewing, this is heavy feeling if you put too much in your roots. The first time I used, I didn't put enough I. The ends so my ends looked horrible next to the top. Second time, I tried only on the ends this didn't work too well either. Third time I saturated my hair all the down. Finally, this gave me the same amount of gloss all the way down my hair. But still heavy feeling at the roots. While this did make my color treated mature dry hair softer, my hair was still frizzy. It's odd, to have frizzy hair after a product. I think this needs a little more oil in the product to be able combat frizziness. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This opinion is my own thoughts on this product. @lorealparis @influenster
Anny C.
Anny C.
Five stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My hair is very fine and naturally wavy with a bit of a curl. I have tried many different products trying to get more defined curls and ringlets, and nothing has worked so far. Everything has been too greasy or too heavy, or not moisturizing enough. I used this set and I was amazed with how my waves turned into very bouncy and full ringlets. I love these products and will continue to repurchase.
Usually I use gel from a different brand but honestly this is a great product. My hair stayed in tact all night and it smells great. I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Brooke W.
Brooke W.
I've used this elixir for roughly three weeks now in conjunction with the L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, thick, and gets oily. I just had a haircut over Christmas to remove all the dead ends, so it was easier to see the results of this product and I LOVE it! I was looking for a product like this, and while I'm not sure it hits all ten objectives as it claims, it definitely makes my hair shinier, softer, and helps hold it in place. 100% will buy more after I finish these samples. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but these opinions are my own. #freeyourhair
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I have frizzy and wavy hair
And it's a struggle I have to use coconut oil to calm it down but this product is amazing.
It really works with my hair. I like the size of it I can throw it in my bag if I wanted too.
I love the smell, texture and the way it makes my hair feel really soft and shiny. I don't just love it I actually have recommended it to everyone in my family and my friends. I think you reading this should get it too. Very affordable too. This product was sent to me by influenster for testing purposes.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Thanks to this Loreal Sulfate-free 10-In-One Elixir, I am to rock my natural hair with less frizz and more smoothness! It gives my hair some life and doesn't leave it feeling dry like other products. The smell is stronger but it doesn't liner too long in your hair and I actually like it, even though it isn't something I would normally pick. I have an extremely dry scalp and although this product says it helps, my scalp is the same. That's the only negative thing I have to say about this though!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I received this product complementary from Influenster and I was not disappointment. I use this after I get out the shower and towel dry my hair and I leaves my hair feeling amazing. It makes my hair feel soft and it tames my frizzy hair and since I noticed less breakage with this product. However I put too much on my scalp it can get greasy faster. This stuff smells amazing. Highly recommend tying this product out.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
This bottle says you will see results in a week, but I saw results the first time I used this Elixir! I was afraid it would be oily or too dense, but it wasn't at all. It calmed down my fly-aways without weighing down my hair and even made my ends look healthier. Can't wait to see what my hair looks like after repeated use. I'm so excited I got this for free from Influenster, otherwise I might not have tried it!
Erica R.
Erica R.
I just used this product for the first time, and am very impressed. I have fine, frizzy, constantly tangled hair. Like, so frizzy I can't ever just wash, brush, and go. I have to either straighten, or use a ton of products. This elixir made tamed my hair, and made it soft and shiny. I received this product free for testing purposes, but I will definitely be continuing to purchase it on my own!
Alexis  V.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
Since I've received the L'Oréal elixir I've been loving it. It has a salon like smell which I love ! The spray makes this so much easier to apply when you are on the go and this color care spray has left my hair a lot more softer with such great shine. I've actually been using this as a detangle spray and it's made a very great impact on my hair it's actually way more smoother to brush !!
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
Does anybody else feel like this product weighs his/her hair down?
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
Does this help stop and prevent split ends or breakage?
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Does this leave your hair heavy and greasy?
Darnesha K.
Darnesha K.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone with kinky hair used this product? If so was it used on a straight style or did you use it as a leave in for a twist out?