L'Oréal EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Rosa D01-005678 M.L'Oréal EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Angie A.L'Oréal EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Valentina B.See all 48 photos

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

Gently removes impurities and flaky build-up.

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Flake-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye-Free

• Has anyone used this that has dandruf...I have a very dry and itchy sc... 2 Answers
  • I've used this product before and was...I had to shampoo after use (as... 2 Answers
  • Is this hard to wash out?No it rinses out very easily. 1 Answers
Photos (47)
Jess Ari A.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
I went into using this being super skeptical. I've NEVER heard of a scrub for your hair. I went ahead and tried it out because I did get it free from Influenster. First off My hair is soo weird, it is oily at the scalp on none wash days (which are rare as I feel I need to bathe daily since I workout 5 to 6 days a week), with mild to moderate dandruff and a ton of itchiness. I refuse to use other dandruff type shampoos or products because they never fail to make the problem even worse.
I scooped some out and put it on and it felt awkward almost like dirt or large grainy sand was being put through my hair. It smells strongly of menthol. I ended up using 3 large scoops of it to cover my whole scalp, I didn't run it through to the ends, and I immediately felt a cooling sensation. The combination of cool and the massaging of the product onto my scalp was very soothing and invigorating for me!
After using the whole set I had a lot less dandruff and the itchiness was controlled quite well till 2 days later (time for my next hair wash day).
I would definitely buy it again if it came in a larger jar because I feel like I would run out since I have to use so much product. That's why I gave it 4 stars.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
After using this product for over a week, here are the glows and grows:
Glows (pluses):
- It smells INCREDIBLE. Much like essential oils at the salon! I love love love the Indian Lilac Botanicals scent!
- Provides instant moisture to my hair and scalp.
- Is easy to apply.
- visibly removes/losens left over product like hairspray and dry shampoo
- 100% vegan, sulfate free, paraben free & dye free

Grows (minuses): - I have very long hair (& a lot of it) so I have to use a heaping amount of the scrub in order to evenly distribute the product all over my scalp & in my hair. I tend to only buy shampoo/conditioner once per month and I worry I would need to buy at least two of these to make it last a month.
- while it is a "gentle" exfoliant, I was hoping to be able to feel the beads a bit more on my scalp. Without that, I have a hard time knowing if it is actually loosening up the dry skin on my scalp.
- does not provide an invigorating sensation on skin.

I received this product from Influenster free of charge for testing purposes. All comments & opinions above are my own.
Leah R.
Leah R.
I received this product complimentary to test, those it comes in is super convenient to get the right amount of product for you. My scalp had recently been a little itchy and I have never had an issue with my scalp before. However shortly before receiving this product to try I had been reading about the benefits of using a soft exfoliate to assist in removing dead skin cells, product build up, etc..
I used the product in the shower first thing and let the product set in to my hair for a few minutes while I washed my face etc.
I product took me a minute to get thru to my scalp I ended up having to flip my head upside down to apply. I massaged my head a little while gently, I was surprised how sensitive the skin was!

After my scalp I could feel everything! It was very sensitive and I had to treat me skin really gently,(No harsh itching because, ow.)
This is a fabulous product everyone needs!

Free your scalp!
Linden W.
Linden W.
Lately, with the drier, cooler weather I have had a dry itchy scalp with some dandruff and build up from dry shampoo. (It's embarrassing.... I know... but hey... this is real life #thestruggleisreal ) I have to say I am super impressed with the results that I achieved from this combination of products. I was skeptical about the scrub because I have never used a scalp scrub before but it worked really well and in combination with the shampoo and conditioner left my hair soft, managable and most importantly....flake free. I wasn't particularly fond of the fragrance but it wasn't that bad. I can easily overlook the smell when the results are so good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has pesky build up or dandruff, this stuff really works. I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own honest opinions.
May V.
The entire scalp care system has a menthol, citrus, and lemon smell, sort of like menthol mixed with tea tree. It may be a bit overpowering for some but I find it quite refreshing, especially on my scalp.

I have never used an exfoliating scrub for hair so this was very interesting. It had mini apricot seeds, like scrubs, to exfoliate and clean your scalp. It didn’t feel refreshing and it left bits of apricot seeds on my scalp which I thought would wash away even after shampooing it, it didn’t. But because I have never used an exfoliating scrub for hair, I don’t know how to feel about it exactly. Interesting?
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Received product free so giving my honest opinion. THIS STUFF IS BOMB . COM!!! I never knew there was a such scrub for your scalp. Ladies this stuff works and gets all my praise. I could see how dirty my hair was while washing this out of my hair. It smells yummy. The consistency remind me of a cake batter sort of. You put on scalp massage it then rinse. I love this honestly. It did everything it was suppose to do and that was to get the job done. I also like that it is Sulfate-Free, Flake-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye-Free. Feels amazing on the scalp
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Such an interesting product! I'm so excited that I received it for free from Influenster for testing purposes! It's very effective and exfoliating away dry and dead skin off of the scalp. Using this about once a week helps with my dandruff! It even smells fantastic and stretches quite well. It is worth the cost because of how long it lasts. It's almost like an exfoliating conditioner that you use before shampooing. Be sure to shampoo well to remove and remnants of the exfoliating bits from your hair!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I was given this complimentary for my honest review and opinion. This is very grainy in texture. I started off with a small scoop full and rubbed all in my scalp. Personally, I felt as though it took more product since I have so much hair. It was so worth it. This made my scalp feel cool and it smells like Vicks vapor rub. Helped with dandruff and I followed with the same shampoo and conditioner.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I was not keen on this product when I first saw it. A scrub for my roots? Wouldn't that be too abrasive? I was wrong, and after a formal event where I used a ton of product, this was exactly what the doctor ordered. This would've been a dream come true after my wedding! I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use, but I would at least try it out (for the price, how could you go wrong?).
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Noblesville, IN
My hair has always been hard to handle. It fluctuates with the seasons - from extremely dry to over oily. This microscrub has been great for my hair! I use it twice a week and I can't believe the difference I'm already seeing. It really does remove scalp building! And it smells great, too ;)
**I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for honest reviews.**
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lakeland, FL
Does this product work better the longer you leave it on?
May V.
I've used this product before and was wondering if it still left apricot seeds in your hair after shampooing it out?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Did anyone else experience a burning sensation on their scalp after using this along with the shampoo and conditioner?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Does this dry your skin out?
Shana S.
Shana S.
Street, MD
Has anyone used this that has dandruff but also oily roots? If so, what was your opinion of its usefulness.