BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

A moisture-infused formula with Coconut Oil, that gives hair 48 Hour Curl Definition.*

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Free of Harsh Salts, Dye-Free

Buy on kmart
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
First of all, the entire line of L'Oréal Ever products is amazing and so much better for your hair than traditional shampoos. These have no sulfates, parabens, or harsh salts and are 100% vegan. People that haven't tried shampoos like this often think they won't lather well, but that couldn't be further from the truth. This shampoo honestly lathers three times as well as other shampoos that I've used. It has the richest lather ever! This contains coconut oil which moisturizes curls/waves without weighing hair down. The scent is extra fresh and clean and so delicious. If you haven't tried this yet, or one of the other Ever shampoos, I very highly recommend that you do!
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
Ok so I used the pink one several months back because I got it in a vox box. So I decided to give this a try for my curls and I LOVE it!! It's super moisturizing and has coconut oil. My curls love it. Sometimes if you order online from Walgreens you can get free samples with your purchase or coupons. So I got these for BOBO 50% off
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
I started using this about two years ago, and suddenly I couldn’t find it anymore. I was so sad because this was the BEST shampoo I had ever used on my curly/wavy hair. My hair felt lighter, curls were more defined, didn’t get oily as quickly, and helped immensely with frizz. Now that it’s back on the market I’ll be stocking up for sure!
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very thin, curly, dry, and frizzy hair. And I’m very picky with shampoo. So I didnt usually use any drugstore products until I met this amazing product. This helped my hair look really nice and now my hair is really smooth and soft. Great shampoo!
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love the L’Oréal EverCurl products. It is really hard to find shampoo and conditioner for curly hair that doesn’t weigh your hair down or make it greasy. I haven’t had either of those problems since using this product and have gone back to it over and over again since the first time. Definitely a product I would recommend to anyone with curly hair.
Danielle W.
Grand Rapids
Not even for curly hair! It left so much silicone build up and weighed my hair down. This and the conditioner didn’t make my hair feel smoother or silkier. Just thick and heavy. Not Curly Girl Method approved!
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This product definitely gives my hair more curl than normal. I love using it for that reason. It's pretty affordable too. I like how this product smells too! If you are looking for more curls then try this out!
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
Super bueno provando este tan buen producto @everpure coconut oil muy bueno lo recomiendo hidrata super y deja el pelo super suave y facil de manejar lo puedes encontrar en walmart.. buen precio
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I received this line on a VoxBox and it was love at first try! Since then it's the only brand I have been using and it works wonders for me! A plus is every time I wash my hair my boyfriend mentions how good my hair smells! I have repurchased numerous times already and won't get another brand unless it stops working for me
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I love this shampoo it smells so good!!! And it really leaves your hair feeling super smooth. It tends to smoothen out my split ends and dry hair and makes it soft and silky
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Did this make your hair to oily? I have heard from some people that it made their curls very oily
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does this shampoo really work? I feel like it sounds too good to be true
Bethany F.
Dallas, TX
I have curly/wavy hair. Is it an oily shampoo and is it ok for a wavy/curly combination hair type?
Alyssa M.
I just received this product and I'm wondering if the coconut oil makes your hair feel greasy?
Crystal A.
Does this help to define your curls?