BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

A moisture-infused formula with Coconut Oil, that gives hair 48 Hour Curl Definition.*

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Free of Harsh Salts, Dye-Free

Kristin F.
Anderson
I love the L’Oréal EverCurl products. It is really hard to find shampoo and conditioner for curly hair that doesn’t weigh your hair down or make it greasy. I haven’t had either of those problems since using this product and have gone back to it over and over again since the first time. Definitely a product I would recommend to anyone with curly hair.
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This product definitely gives my hair more curl than normal. I love using it for that reason. It's pretty affordable too. I like how this product smells too! If you are looking for more curls then try this out!
Irines G.
Indianapolis , IN
Super bueno provando este tan buen producto @everpure coconut oil muy bueno lo recomiendo hidrata super y deja el pelo super suave y facil de manejar lo puedes encontrar en walmart.. buen precio
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I love this shampoo it smells so good!!! And it really leaves your hair feeling super smooth. It tends to smoothen out my split ends and dry hair and makes it soft and silky
Megan L.
Great shampoo for my curly hair. Does not have sulfates or parabens and leaves my hair clean and soft and smooth and smelling wonderful. This is hands down my favorite shampoo.
Sofia P.
Love this shampoo!! Leaves my hair feeling hydrated & soft. It smells absolutely amazing!!! Its good for dry scalp since its a hydrating shampoo,and it doesnt strip your hair
Justina H.
I am always looking for good curly hair products. I tried loreals when it was on sale of day& really enjoyed it. My curls felt hydrated and smooth after a few washes.
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
It’s an amazing product for its price. It lathers really well for a sulphate free shampoo. Makes my curls more defined than they’ve ever been before. Does a great job at cleansing as any shampoo should. Would absolutely recommend.
Allie L.
This makes my waves and curls very manageable and they look amazing. My hair is soft and shiny after using this. I love that it's sulfate free, but it does have a weird scent. If you're sensitive to that sort of thing, you might not like this, but I don't think the scent stays on your hair once it's dry.
Kelsey W.
I like this shampoo a lot! I have a perm and it helps revitalize my curls and keeps my hair hydrated and healthy looking. It’s also a really great price compared to other products.
Sarah G.
San Diego, CA
Did this make your hair to oily? I have heard from some people that it made their curls very oily
Gema G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Does this shampoo really work? I feel like it sounds too good to be true
Alyssa M.
I just received this product and I'm wondering if the coconut oil makes your hair feel greasy?
Bethany F.
Dallas, TX
I have curly/wavy hair. Is it an oily shampoo and is it ok for a wavy/curly combination hair type?
Crystal A.
Does this help to define your curls?

Kohl's