Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Whould you buy this product?
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Feb. 2, 2015, 10:51 p.m.
I don't think I would. I tried it out recently and while it smelled great and cleaned my hair well, by the second day my hair felt limp and oily. It doesn't have a very lasting effect on my hair.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
May 29, 2014, 5:36 p.m.
Yes! I've only used the conditioner so far and I find that it really helps keep my hair smooth so I'm keeping it in my hair product rotation for now!
Diane S.
Diane S.
May 18, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
Yes I have and I like it. My hair feels great after using it and seems healthier!
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
Feb. 16, 2014, 3:37 p.m.
YES!! Since the first time using this I have never stopped. Its sulphate free!! I would have never thought that the sulphate would have done so much damage to my hair. It dried out my hair and since using evercreme i have seen wonderful results. My hair is no longer dry and its soft. Very soft. I don't need to use a lot of moisturizing products anymore.Even my bf uses it
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
May 14, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Yes i did and will re-purchase
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
May 10, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Yes, I've purchased the cleansing conditioner and the price is not bad.
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 6, 2013, 11:49 a.m.
Yes, the Cleansing Conditioner is very good and is not expensive.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
March 1, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
Yes, I cant wait to repurchase the shampoo and conditioner!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
Yes I would!! But buyers note: It's sulfate free, but has a low-lathering component. So do NOT expect to get NO lather from this shampoo; it DOES lather!!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Jan. 29, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
Yes! It's sulfate free and works great!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Jan. 22, 2013, 6:07 p.m.
Yes it works wonders!!!!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Jan. 16, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Yes. It is nice for my fine hair.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Jan. 15, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
I have tried a sample and it made my hair feel amazing. I love L'Oreal products! So, I would say yes I would buy it!
Kira S.
Kira S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 11:53 a.m.
Yes i have :) plus it smells amazing
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Jan. 2, 2013, 2:53 a.m.
I would buy it over, and over again!
Jan. 1, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
Yes i would, but in depends were you buy it from can be expensive, runs from $ 5 -$12 each.
Jan. 1, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Dec. 19, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
Yes, I would have bought it if I didn't already have enough shampoo & oonditioner. I tried a sample and it felt very moisturizing!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Dec. 17, 2012, 5:32 p.m.
Yes. Good product for the price
Adrien B.
Adrien B.
Dec. 16, 2012, 10:01 p.m.
Yes, I would and it is not too expensive either.

Join Now