3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #47 in Leave-In Conditioner

Lock in moisture and shine with EverCr me Nourishing Leave-In Spray. Infused with Omega-3 and 6, this lightweight conditioning treatment nourishes hair and restores hydration. Hair is instantly detangled, smoothed and healthy-looking—without any weighdown. •    No heavy waxes •    Triple action hydration •    Natural botanicals •    100% vegan Science Behind the Beauty Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so nourishing. Free of harsh sulfates and heavy coating waxes, EverCr me Sulfate-Free Moisture System, with natural Omega-3 and 6, infuses moisture without weighdown. These triple action conditioning formulas leave hair luxuriously soft and shiny while natural botanicals invigorate the senses. see more...

• Anyone know if the ingredients in here are okay compared to other h...1 Answers
  • I have really thin and dry hair. Would this be a good product for m...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair greasy? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
This has been a MIRACLE product in my house for all hair types and I wish it was sold everywhere! I have long, fine hair that's hard to brush out of the shower and gets weighed down easily. I started using this as a detangler and surprisingly, my hair is sleeker, smoother, healthier, and more gorgeous than ever. It does not weigh hair down! Makes the perfect protection for the hair dryer as well. Stylist are always amazed with how healthy my hair is and it's LONG and highlighted. My daughter has curly/wavy hair and it's been a miracle to tame her frizz. I use it on her hair wet and dry before brushing. If I scrunch her hair, she ends up with amazing soft & defined curls. My other daughter with super fine hair needs all the help she can get to prevent breakage. This was the miracle for her as well! We've tried everything at every price tag and this is the ultimate hair care product. We use the shampoo now as well. LOVE THE ENTIRE LINE!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave-in conditioner. I use this after shampooing with the EverCreme Nourishing shampoo and conditioning with the EverCreme Intense Nourishing conditioner. This leave-in smells great, and is silicone-free (as all the products should be in a sulfate-free line of hair care!). I have noticed a significant difference in my hair when I use this product. At one point, I ran out and was unable to find it in stores, and until I was able to get more, my hair was more frizzy and less defined. I would highly recommend this to any curly-haired gal looking for lightweight, additional moisture. For reference, I have frizz-prone 2c/3a hair and live in a very humid city. This stuff is wonderful and I hope they never discontinue it!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in spray because it makes my hair so easy to brush after I get out of the shower. It smells so good and it makes my hair soft and less frizzy. I really love the Evercreme line because of the fact that it is sulfate free and vegan! My color treated hair actually retains it's vibrancy because I use this line. I would definitely recommend this product. I usually pick mine up at my local Target because they seem to have the best deals price wise.
Lyssa T.
Lyssa T.
This stuff works! I bleached the ends of my hair and dyed it teal and, when the color washed out it was super dry and didn't feel anything like healthy hair. No matter how many masks i used my hair still felt nasty. As soon as i used this it was like my hair haf come back from the dead. 10/10 would recommend especially for those of you with colored hair.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This entire line is top notch! I LOVE the way it smells, and it is super hydrating for dry damaged hair. I use it on my daughters hair to aid in combing it after her bath,and it works great. Her hair is to her waist and the comb glides right through to the ends. I like that way it makes my hair feel after it dries, soft, bouncy, and manageable.
julia p.
julia p.
Arlington, VA
This is a great product, I have been using it for couple of monthes now. My hair is naturally dry, I have curls and I need a lot of moisterize, this product helps keep my hair healthy. I use it on the lengh of my hair however avoid the scalp because this is where your hair gets greasy quickly. My hair feels softer when I apply it! I love it
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
I bought this treatment because I trust in the brand, sometimes in the drugstore are a lot of brands at the same price but I pick Loreal because I know it works. This Loreal cream do the work to disembowel the hair. The best it's use it when your hair is wet, just after the shower, then you can put an oil treatment.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Apopka, FL
Works great and doesn't weigh down hair! Would reccomemd for damaged and thin hair, the bottle is really big considering you only need to spray 2 or 3 times to get the desired look and feel. Very cheap as far as hair product goes but if you go to the L'Oréal website, they almost always have coupons!
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
My hair warmed up to this new leave-in quite nicely. I was surprised to find the consistency more cream-like than a liquid. The product is fluid, but it is not runny. I can spray it into my hands and rub them together or I can spray directly on my hair, which is my preferred method
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Gibsonton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this leave in conditioner! It smells awesome, makes my hair super soft, and is beyond affordable. I used it after every shampoo! Compared to other leave in conditioners, it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy, or oily. Would 100 percent buy again!
amy h.
amy h.
Does this make your hair look/feel heavy and or greasy?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
How well does this work? Does it leave a residue?
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Monica C.
Monica C.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know if the ingredients in here are okay compared to other high end products?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thin and dry hair. Would this be a good product for me to use??