BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FULL OF WHAT HAIR WANTS:

An intensely nourishing formula, with Apricot Oil that makes hair look healthier after the first use.

NOT WHAT IT DOESN'T:

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye-Free

Buy on kmart*
Sarah L.
I love the Loreal Ever creme line! This has been one of my ride or die hair products from the drugstore for years! I've tried many products but I keep coming back to this one. I love the scent, it smells kinda like vanilla but with a subtle hint of flowers. I have super thick, dry, color treated hair so I prefer to use shampoos without harsh sulfates and this is the only sulfate free shampoo that truly lathers and gets all of the dirt and oil out of my hair. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels soft, clean, and smells great!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
My hair has a story to tell. I was in a nursing home for a little over six months and my hair was nit washed at all during my stay there (no co-wash, no foam, nothing). When I got home my hair was washed for the first time using this shampoo. It thoroughly cleansed my type 4c hair and left it feeling soft! I didn't use conditioner either so that should tell you something! I am definitely buying this again and will try the conditioner next time I purchase!
Lucia M.
New Orleans, LA
I didn't receive the shampoo, I received the oil to review! It smells incredible and I love using it after a good blow out or when my hair is having natural day and I'm on the go. I recommend for everyone! Def stock up for the summer and hot weather to keep your tresses in check
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This was fantastic. Like the conditioner it really helped make my hair more shiny, and less frizzy. It lathers really well and it does have a nice sent. The small bottle lasted me about a month or two it just depend on how much you wash your hair.
Katelyn T.
I didn’t really notice too much of an improvement while using this product, but I didn’t dislike it. Realistically I have damaged hair, so I don’t think that it was the shampoo to blame, but I don’t think that the shampoo was truly ~nourishing~
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I’m going to be honest, I was not expecting to like this product. I’ve always written off L’Oréal, for whatever reason. But on a whim I tried thus shampoo and conditioner and boy was I wrong. Smells amazing, deeply nourishing, it isn’t loads down with harsh detergents, and the conditioner isn’t just silicon that coats your hair and doesn’t actually help - something I’m working hard to get away from. If you want real moisture, try this line.
Sheena B.
This is what I’m currently using and I love it. I have some issues with the lids not closing properly resulting in some toppled bottles and leakage of product but the way it makes my hair feel afterwards is worth it. I’ve found them on sale at CVS occasionally making a good value even better. My hairs always soft, manageable, and smells great with this stuff
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is one of my FAVORITE shampoos. Love the price, love the scent, and love how soft my hair is after I use this. It’s amazing. I’ve purchased at least 4 refills in the last year. I also follow with their conditioner. Amazing combo!
Melanie D.
I’m so happy that L’Oréal offers sulfate free moisturizing shampoos. This is one of my favorites. It’s affordable and makes my hair feel fabulous. Highly recommend,
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I use this product weekly not because of its results but because of its smell. I admit the smell is phenomenal but the results are disappointing. After using this product I see no difference North Improvement in my hair I just smell the product which lasts about 2 days.
Adrianna W.
Is this a sulfate free product?
hanan e.
Morocco
I wanna to try this
Elmas C.
Capelle aan den IJssel
Where can i get this? I have ombre hair so my hair was bleeched, is it recommendable? And is it very pricey?
Jaid S.
Pros?
Jaid S.
Does this work for thick curly hair?