BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the Low-Poo revolution with EverCr me Cleansing Conditioner. This one-step wonder product is an ultra-gentle, yet powerful combination of cleanser + moisture. Its Low-Poo, or Low-Lather, cleansing reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage. This innovative, ultra- concentrated triple action conditioning formula, with Omega-3 and 6, leaves hair super soft and nourished without weighdown. You’re one step away from luxuriously soft, manageable hair. Perfect for all dry hair types. •    Low-lather •    Sulfate-free •    Triple Action Hydration •    No harsh salts •    Paraben-free •    Natural botanicals •. see more...

• Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store ...2 Answers
  • What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried L...1 Answers
L'Oréal Evercreme Conditioning Cleanser
  • "This leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well." in 1 review
  • "So I would only buy it to use when you run out of your regular shampoo so that you can have backup in case you don't have the time or money to buy more shampoo." in 1 review
June L.
June L.
Madison, AL
Best ever, great for short thick hair,it smells good,hair shines, great all in one,natural,thick,waved ,course,with this it makes it smooth and silky would buy this only for a long time.I have used very expensive products before. This is much better bonus the price
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this when I decided I needed a less expensive alternative to Wen.

It moisturizes my straight, color-treated Asian hair pretty well, but I have had a problem with build-up when I used this as my sole hair cleanser.

I alternate between this and Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo (yes, it contains sulfates...but it eliminates the buildup...).

Sondra B.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love this product!! For my naturally curly hair,this product cleans my hair & scalp without stripping any of my natural oils. It's very effective & I have repurchased it.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a conditioner after I've shampooed. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It keeps my long thick hair tangle free, shiny, soft, healthy without weighing it down. And it smells heavenly. The smell lasts longer than most hair products.

Jatarrah J.
Jatarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great cleansing conditioner. It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well. It comes in a convenient pump bottle which makes use in the shower great. The only reason why I'm giving it a low rating is because the smell is horrid.
Anik V.
Anik V.
I do not like the smell of this. This is basically a weak hair conditioner. Very light weight. I would wash my hair first then use this as a conditioner.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this as an alternative to expensive Wen product which I liked. I was very pleased with the results. This leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. My color has stayed much longer than when color protecting shampoos are used. My only complaint is that the pump on the bottle is hard to use -- this is my second bottle and on each one the pump seems to stick in the down or dispense position. With the considerable difference in price, I will continue to struggle with the dispenser and keep this product in my home....
Jenny B.
I was on a mission to find this product! I searched 4 stores before I found the L'Oreal EverCreme Conditioning Cleanser (at Ulta). Unlike others, I think it smells good and even my husband remarked that my hair smelled nice after using it. The scent is very heavy, a floral smell. The pump was so impossible to use, I have to unscrew the top and squeeze the product out of the bottle. As far as performance goes, I wash my long hair every 2-3 days and when I was due to wash I used this product and adored the way my hair combed out and blow dried. It had shine and bounce. I will say that my hair was ready to be washed on day two instead of day three and when I used it for the second time in a row, I wasn't as thrilled. My hair seemed like it was flat and needed a washing with shampoo. Through experimentation I've found that the best way to use this product, for me is, to wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner and wait the 3 days, next time use this Cleansing Conditioner and go two more days, then wash with shampoo and conditioner after that (repeat cycle). So it does not replace shampoo and conditioner for me but it does stretch out the time between shampoos, which I believe will help maintain the health of my hair in the long run. Overall I do like the L'Oreal Cleansing Conditioner, I was hoping it could replace the need for shampoo altogether but for me it doesn't, however it is a nice addition to my hair care routine.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really skeptical about this product at first because I wasn't sure if a cleansing conditioner would be enough for my kinky curly textured hair but my mom bought it so I figured I'd give it a try. I was (and still am) surprised at how great my hair felt after using it. No stripped/squeaky feeling but it felt thoroughly cleansed and extremely soft. So soft that I could easily forego a regular conditioner afterwards! As mentioned the pump is a bit ridiculous to use and although the perfume scent is a bit strong it's not a big issue for me. This is definitely one of my staple products.
Myra P.
Myra P.
This product is very light and smells nice. It's not the best out there hence the 3 star but it is definitely better than the usual shampoos.
Jenny B.
Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store recently? I have checked several stores in my area (Target, Walgreens etc.) and have not found it for sale. I am hoping that this is not a discontinued product. Anyone have insight on this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner?