BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the Low-Poo revolution with EverCr me Cleansing Conditioner. This one-step wonder product is an ultra-gentle, yet powerful combination of cleanser + moisture. Its Low-Poo, or Low-Lather, cleansing reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage. This innovative, ultra- concentrated triple action conditioning formula, with Omega-3 and 6, leaves hair super soft and nourished without weighdown. You’re one step away from luxuriously soft, manageable hair. Perfect for all dry hair types. •    Low-lather •    Sulfate-free •    Triple Action Hydration •    No harsh salts •    Paraben-free •    Natural botanicals •. see more...

• Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store re...2 Answers
  • What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried Lor...1 Answers
L'Oréal Evercreme Conditioning Cleanser
  • "This leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well." in 1 review
  • "So I would only buy it to use when you run out of your regular shampoo so that you can have backup in case you don't have the time or money to buy more shampoo." in 1 review
June L.
June L.
Madison, AL
Best ever, great for short thick hair,it smells good,hair shines, great all in one,natural,thick,waved ,course,with this it makes it smooth and silky would buy this only for a long time.I have used very expensive products before. This is much better bonus the price
Mary C.
Mary C.
I use this as a conditioner after I've shampooed. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It keeps my long thick hair tangle free, shiny, soft, healthy without weighing it down. And it smells heavenly. The smell lasts longer than most hair products.

Jenny K.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I started using this when I decided I needed a less expensive alternative to Wen.

It moisturizes my straight, color-treated Asian hair pretty well, but I have had a problem with build-up when I used this as my sole hair cleanser.

I alternate between this and Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo (yes, it contains sulfates...but it eliminates the buildup...).

Sondra B.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love this product!! For my naturally curly hair,this product cleans my hair & scalp without stripping any of my natural oils. It's very effective & I have repurchased it.
Jatarrah J.
Jatarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great cleansing conditioner. It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well. It comes in a convenient pump bottle which makes use in the shower great. The only reason why I'm giving it a low rating is because the smell is horrid.
Anik V.
Anik V.
I do not like the smell of this. This is basically a weak hair conditioner. Very light weight. I would wash my hair first then use this as a conditioner.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I always pack it with me for trips! It's great for when you're in a hurry,and don't have time to use both shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling very soft!
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used two bottles of Wen and one bottle so far of L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner. I can truly say that I like L'Oreal even better than I liked Wen, for reasons that I will try to explain. The results after using L'Oreal one time were very visible, and that was straight from Wen to L'Oreal. I was desperate in January because my hair broke off terribly after a perm. I will always be grateful for the results that I began to see from Wen in repairing my damaged hair.
Yooli R.
Yooli R.
Like everyone said - love the product but the smell. My goodness the smell is so bad! I have been so self-conscious after washing my hair with this so I just use it when I know I'm going to be home and not around anyone who might have a nose.
Lakeland, Florida
I've tried other cleansing conditioners (including Wen), but this one seems to work best for my baby fine, though full head of wavy/curly hair. After a couple washes, my beast hair calmed down and could air dry (coupled with the Evercreme leave-in). I normally have a large rat's nest if I air dry. After about two months of consistent use, my hair doesn't require washing as frequently and it's become more manageable.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store recently? I have checked several stores in my area (Target, Walgreens etc.) and have not found it for sale. I am hoping that this is not a discontinued product. Anyone have insight on this?
Lakeland, Florida
What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner?