BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Non-Drying, Anti-Frizz System Smooth, Defined Curls Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals Quenches And Nourishes Perfecting Each Curl&Rsquo;S Shape.&Nbsp; Infuses Hydrating Nourishment Without Weigh-Down.&Nbsp; Curls Are Softer, More Manageable Without Unwanted Frizz.&Nbsp; Natural Aromatic Properties Help Invigorate The Senses. Made In Usa see more...

• I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy. Would you recommend th...1 Answers
  • Does this help to hydrate curls? My hair is very course and I oft...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for naturally wavy/curly ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
  • "This shampoo is sulfate free (which makes my curls very happy) and it's really inexpensive which leaves me money for pricey conditioner." in 4 reviews
  • "Since I am a student and I only have a small part time job I can't go out and buy the most expensive products that are guaranteed to work and I have very thick long curly hair so I run out of product quickly." in 3 reviews
  • "Since I have started using this shampoo (and prior to this purchase I was using shampoos with Sulfates), my hair feels and seems so much healthier." in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely give this product two thumbs up and would recommend it to everyone. " in 1 review
  • "I use L'Oreal Ever Pure normally, but when I want to wear my naturally curly hair curly, I switch to this! " in 1 review
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love this line of L’Oreal products! The sulfate free option is perfect, it laters well, has a nice floral scent that’s not overbearing, and it keeps my hair clean for days. Compared to other drug store brands it is without a doubt the best sulfate free brand; at the same time, I didn’t notice this doing anything noticeable for my curls!
Vanessa N.
I'm in love with this shampoo/conditioner. It truly does help to define and bring back healthy curls. I use this both on me and my son. The smell is really nice and lasts in your hair for a couple days after washing.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
This product definitely gives my hair more curl than normal. I love using it for that reason. It's pretty affordable too. I like how this product smells too! If you are looking for more curls then try this out!
Megan L.
Great shampoo for my curly hair. Does not have sulfates or parabens and leaves my hair clean and soft and smooth and smelling wonderful. This is hands down my favorite shampoo.
Justina H.
I am always looking for good curly hair products. I tried loreals when it was on sale of day& really enjoyed it. My curls felt hydrated and smooth after a few washes.
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
It’s an amazing product for its price. It lathers really well for a sulphate free shampoo. Makes my curls more defined than they’ve ever been before. Does a great job at cleansing as any shampoo should. Would absolutely recommend.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
This is my FAVORITE shampoo. It smells so good and leaves my hair with volume and bounce, and without frizz. I have wavy hair and for years I’ve been trying to focus on straightening it and using products to do so. Since I’ve embraced the curliness, the waves have transformed into beautiful curls
Kelsey W.
I like this shampoo a lot! I have a perm and it helps revitalize my curls and keeps my hair hydrated and healthy looking. It’s also a really great price compared to other products.
Jenlady B.
I have dry thin hair that wants to curl nicely, but never does with other products. Loreal EverCurl works the best! I finally have nice hydrated curls that smell great. Highly recommend.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
I got to test out these three L'ORÉAL products for free thanks to Influenster! I LOVE THEM!!! I have been using them for about a week now but I have noticed so many things already I think it's safe enough to post a review! These are like a set of three with shampoo, conditioner, and hair gel! They smell like coconuts and leave your hair smelling like it too! They smell like this due to the coconut oil that they have in them which is amazing!!!! I feel like that's what makes your hair so soft after using it! My hair is naturally wavey and dry but this shampoo in the first week has made my hair so soft and look healthier. I have noticed it makes my hair wavier too and adds volume all withought the frizz!!!! I recently died my hair too and I was worried it would be harsh with the color but after reading the bottle I am happy that it is also very color friendly so I won't have any problems with that! A little does go a long way with the shampoo! It's just great! Will be buying in future 😊
Sarah G.
Murrieta , CA
Did this make your hair to oily? I have heard from some people that it made their curls very oily
Bethany F.
Dallas, TX
I have curly/wavy hair. Is it an oily shampoo and is it ok for a wavy/curly combination hair type?
Alyssa M.
I just received this product and I'm wondering if the coconut oil makes your hair feel greasy?
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
Is it expensive? If it is, is it worth it?
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and for this reason I need great hydration in my hair. Is this product good for my hair?