L'Oreal ESSIE Mini Nail Polish Winter Collection uploaded by Heather M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
The winter collection is always so cute and so fun to wear! I live for the mini sizes because they take up less space and I always get tired of my colors.. this goes on smoothly and will last 4-5 days if you use base and top coat
Cori C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Essie! Quality polishes that will not disappoint, they are classic colours and consistent quality. Their polish are made to be perfect after one layer and they do just that! I keep coming back.
Heather M.
This is a great collection. The colors are fantastic and go together for many different looks. It lasts for about a week with little chip touch ups here and there. You can't beat the price, and is a great way to buy seasonal polishes you maybe don't wear on a regular basis.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I like these mini collections as they have different colors than what you typically see throughout the year and also because you get four different colors in one small package for a small price. These are great for anyone on your shopping list during the holidays!
Yanishka L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
You have to add alot of coats. Very thin layers once you apply . But it does dry pretty quickly. Easy to apply
Angela W.
I loved the colors and the long lasting colors and the polish wasn't harsh on my nails will buy again.
Erin P.
London, ON
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!