L'Oréal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot uploaded by Julia R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Protect Reinforcing Masque Pot is designed to restore fragile hair to beautiful condition. This nourishing masque, which contains Arginine, has a reinforcing formula that has a rich and creamy texture, and will leave your hair looking smooth, silky and healthy. Weakened hair has a tendency to break or fall-out, so treating your fragile hair with this re-enforcing, nourishing masque can restore your hair back to good health and relieve it from the daily torture of styling. see more...

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
This is amaaaaaazing !!!! I can't say that enough... The first time I used it I saw immediate results❤️
Granted i didn't exactly follow the instructions, after shampooing and washing my hair I put the mask in and covered my hair with a shower cap and left it for 45 minutes then rinsed it off and let my hair air dry and it looked so good... Smoother and shinier than usual
It's so affordable too 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 big thumbs up
Hasbleidy S.
Hasbleidy S.
Tiene un precio asequible, da un brillo muy bonito al cabellos y también lo deja suave de verdad lo recomiendo es un buen producto
Kaoutar M.
Kaoutar M.
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
All of the L'oréal hair products are perfect for me! I've been using their shampoos, conditioners and masks for year's,  and I've never been disappointed. I've never tried their makeup line but I will sooner so wait for my review.
Joana C.
Joana C.
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
I was experiencing some hair fall and used to use Pantene...it didn't help me at all, so I changed for this mask...AMAZING!!!
[ H.
[ H.
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
Un masque pas mal j l utilise une fois par 15 jours je l applique sur les bouts de med cheveux
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
Mask that gives excellent results. Leaves hair loose, shiny, untangled. Very good results.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Kirkland lake, ON
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
This mask was alright, didn't really work for my hair. It weighed it down. Felt greasy throughout he day.
Rowshonara s.
Rowshonara s.
Very cheap
gives an excellent shine to the hair
and makes it super smooth
has a lovely smell to it
highly recommend it
Amna a.
Amna a.
Nottingham
Review for: L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque Pot
اكملت استخدام العلبة بالكامل ولم اشاهد اي نتائج اضافية سوى ترطيب الاطراف مؤقتا فقط، الكونديشينر او البلسم يفي بالغرض .
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
My hair is very damaged/badly treated and the tips are super dry. This will work for me?
emmily r.
emmily r.
I have my hair weak somebody know if this product can help my?