Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm

L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm

Daily brushing, heat tools and overworking can cause damage including split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration.

This rinse-out hair mask deeply conditions and recharges the hair fiber to fight the 5 signs of damage.

How to Use:

After using shampoo, apply balm to wet hair and massage through to ends. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Rinse. For continuous visible repaid, use every day.

L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm If anyone has used this product, can you please tell me how well it works? Thanks in Advance!
Does this product repair damage?
Start your review of L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
ashley B.
Augusta, GA
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by ashley B.
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by ashley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reviewing this again cause it’s still my holy grail, ride or die conditioner for my hair! This one is an #empty & I’ve already repurchased! It’s very affordable & great for thick, frizzy, crazy hair 😂
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Amy R.
I got this because I have been using the Loreal paris Elvive Total repair Shampoo and conditioner. I have to say OMG!! This works so good!! My hair got damaged really bad from well water the past 3 years at my old house and it was so dry, brittle, and split ends. I have been using this for only 5 days not even a whole week yet and I can tell a huge difference! It's not expensive at all it's actually well worth it to be honest. It's a cute simple packaging. And the product really speaks for it self. My hair feels so soft and hydrated and you can see the life coming back into it. I absolutely love this and will continue to keep buying this now. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 Oz Each and Damage-Erasing Balm 8.5 Oz (Set of 3)
Stacie B.
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Stacie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use this on my hair every month or so to make it feel healthy and look shiny!! It’s a great conditioner
Shaina M.
Arlington, VA
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Shaina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I buy it in bulk from Amazon because it makes your hair unbelievably shiny and smooth! I feel like my hair has grown so much just from a few uses. It smells amazing and is so easy to apply!
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Leslie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
an excellent hair cream. I love how it makes my hair beautiful and it has helped him a lot. It makes you look more hydrated and healthy. it also has a delicious aroma. it has a very good cost. and it is a very very large size that will last you a long time...
Jasmine R.
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Jasmine R.
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: CVS
I saw this on Pinterest for one of the best drugstore hair masks, and of course I had to try it. It smells a lot like almond oil which of course is delicious. My hair feels so much softer and less frizzy after using it.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by BelQ Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely lo único this balm, I used it a week , my hair at the time was super damaged, due to heat tools, consistently hair dying , once I stays in your hair for petty long time which I appreciate because most conditioners ,maks don’t..I honestly think balm is perfect.
Zara D.
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Zara D.
I was so excited to receive L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment from BzzAgent! Funny enough, I had just run out of my usual leave in conditioner and was looking for a change. This treatment can be used in a variety of ways on both wet and dry hair and helps fortify your hair by infusing protein to strengthen against future damage. I've use it as a wash-out conditioner, leave-in treatment and to add moisture to my dry hair/tame flyaways. I'm obsessed! It is formulated with 91 grams of repair concentrate protein per jar. It smells heavenly, like a juicy floral fragrance. It melts into the hair fiber. Leaving my hair tangle-free and silky soft. Its a big 23oz tub, so it will last me a while! I like to use it as both a rinse-out and a leave-in! What's your favorite hair care/styling product? #influenster #influensters #influenstereats #influenstervoxbox #hairmask #haircare #haircareroutine #hairproducts #loreal #goodhairday #girlystyle #glam #makeup #glow
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Lacee L.
I absoultely love this damage erasing balm! My hair looked so healthy after one use! The smell was very pleasant. I received this complimentary from Influenster. It is going to be repurchased again and again, I'm in love.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mj S.
Melbourne fl
L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Mj S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought the product was amazing and felt smooth throughout the textures of my hair. Total Repair 5 really does deeply condition the hair leaving it feeling fresh and lustrous with no weak dull dry split ends. I would definitely invest in the fairly priced product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie D.
Mount Olive, MS
il y a 8 mois
Hazel S. il y a 5 mois
Use it like a regular conditioner. I shampoo first then apply the balm and use a claw/clip (long hair) and then do everything else so the balm can stay on my hair as long as possible. Rinse well so there wont be any residue to weigh down your hair. I do wash my hair almost daily, i dont know if that matters. I have long slightly wavy brunette hair and it stays shiny healthy and bouncy with this. I’ve used other higher end products and keep coming back to this. I hope you like yours!
IA G.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
💛🌻💛 L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm Is this a good product for heat damaged hair? 💛🌻💛?
Jenna H. il y a un an
Yes absolutely!! Helps a lot with frizziness