This luxurious lightweight oil formula instantly transforms dry hair strand by strand into nourished, silky and shiny.

This versatile oil can be used in many ways. Here are a few suggestions:

• Before shampoo for nourishment
  • Before styling to control hair
  • To polish strands for no frizz and to tame flyaways
  • As a lightweight finish polish for silky softness and shine

How to Use:

Rub 2 drops between the palms of your hands. Apply evenly through the lengths and ends on dry or wet hair.

What is the best use to these productL'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment?
Is it going to look oily on hair? Also, does it have a strong scent?
Start your review of L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product smells really good and makes my hair look super shiny. I usually use 2 pumps and run it through my damp hair before blow drying. I definitely notice a positive difference. My only issue with it is that it can weigh down my already thin/ fine hair
Kenosha, WI
I love this product. It made my hair softer and silkier after one use. I even ended up buying the shampoo and conditioner because I love it so much! It’s such a low price point for such a wonderful product! I’d absolutely recommend this product.
Memphis
I absolutely love this oil. It feels so silky and smooth and a little goes a long way. It also smells amazing and my hair is loving it. Super lightweight as well which is what I look for when using oil in my hair. I am so so so obsessed with this oil and so are my curls. I use it literally every day.
Fort Pierce, FL
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment uploaded by andrea L.
I truly enjoyed this oil. Smelled amazing and the glossy feel leaves your hand once applied. Giving you a powder feel. I love the shine it provided and the frizz was laid to rest. The amount in the bottle is enough for daily use since you only need a little to apply through out hair.
Las vegas, NV
I loved this ! I have very long hair that frizzes very fast at just a flip and this helped a whole lot. Honestly would have love it to have nice scent because it did have and leave an oilly smell to my hair. All in all I really liked it and the classy packaging. I recieved this in a great complimentary Voxbox thanks to Influencer and L'oreal !
Received from Influenster
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment uploaded by naf C.
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment uploaded by naf C.
I received this product for free from @Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. This was my first time trying a hair oil from L'Oréal. I opened the packaging and it gave off a very strong but very nice smell of Camellia flower. I think there was some amount of Sunflower smell too. But since it's a mix of smells, it's kind of hard to distinguish them. I applied two pumps of the oil to my dry hair. The results were magnificent! The oil left my hair frizz free and smooth. It also removed tangled in my hair. When I applied it to my wet hair, the oil left them sleek and shiny. The best part that I liked about this hair oil is that it left my hair nourished and moisturized without making them feel oily. My hair is thick and so it can be really hard to find a hair product that works best for them. But this one definitely exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this hair oil to everyone. #complimentary #free #freesample #gotitfree #contest
Tucson, AZ
Love love love this! My hair tends to be frizzy most of the time and I can use this any day for any style. It's long lasting and it doesn't weight down my hair. Helps my hair looks shiny and put together one of my fave drug store hair products.
Higdon, AL
I use this as a pre-shower hair treatment. I apply liberally from mid-length to the ends. Put my hair in a loose bun while I get my things ready. Then I shower as normal. It makes a huge difference in my hair. Its so much shinier than when I skip it. I was using a salon brand doing this, but found this one, at 1/4 of the price, does just as well.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this oil. I’m always skeptical about oils because usually they weigh down my fine hair or make my hair look extremely greasy. This oil is lightweight and smells absolutely amazing! I use this for both my hair and my sons hair. I’m glad influenster sent me this product for testing purposes. I will be repurchasing this again
Received from Influenster
I was entered into a virtual voxbox and as a result decided to purchase this. Mainly because i love oils. This isn’t too expensive at about $3-4 and it smells wonderful!!!! I really like it. It might be replacing my Paul Mitchell super skinny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami
9 days ago
Rebeca Z. • 9 days ago
I apply it on damp hair, I like it cause it doesn’t make my hair greasy, and I had super greasy hair, I used from middle to ends pf my hair, gives it strength and healthier looking hair.
6 months ago
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment what is your opinion on this product? Love or pass?
Syeda I. • 6 months ago
I'd pass, only because I have curly hair and loreal uses bunch of ingredients that are drying and damaging to curly hairs like alcohol, fragrances, sulfates, dimethicone, etc.
7 months ago
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment ? I whant to try this product. Who think is a good product😛
Alicia W. • 7 months ago
I love this product! If your hair is fine I suggest using less because it’s super nourishing.