Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsL'Oreal Make Up
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream

L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream

DOES THE APPEARANCE OF SPLIT ENDS AND HAIR BREAKAGE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED A HAIRCUT?
Say no to cutting your ends!

BENEFITS
Discover the Elvive Dream Lengths No
Haircut Cream. Its conditioning formula is
enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil. It helps to reduce the appearance of split ends and reduce breakage from brushing*.

*Instrumental test vs classic shampoo on bleached hair

Long Hair Tip:

Apply before using heat appliances to help protect up to 180°C and add shine to long lengths.

What do you think of this product? have you ever used it?L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream
has anyone tried this did it improve ur hair ?
I Have bleached hair that always needs a seriously detangling when I get out of shower. I have fine hair and I don’t want it weighed down. What are your thoughtsL'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream ?
Start your review of L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Chelsea T.
Like everyone else, I grew my hair out over quarantine. This the only reason I was able to. I have been prone to knots since I was a kid, so I’ve kept my hair short... not anymore. I put it on right after I shower (using the dream lengths Elvive Shampoo & Conditioner) before brushing my hair (with the Wet Brush Go Green Oil Infused Watermelon Brush, which will get its own 5 star review ) and I have had no issues with knots in my now waist length hair! Instead, I get glossy waves. Seriously, I expected so much less from drugstore products, but I feel like a mermaid! The days I don’t wash my hair, I use the dream lengths dry shampoo featured to keep it fresh- which smells delightful, the same flirty smell as the rest of the set! It doesn’t appear to be on influenster yet.
Michelle O.
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Target
I wasn't expecting great things from a drugstore brand but I was pleased. My hair tangles every 2 seconds and these Dream Lengths products are definitely dreamy. This cream detangles, repairs, moisturizers (and has castor oil!), gives heat protection and smells quite lovely. My hair has grown from my bra band, almost to my waist in about 6-8 months-and my hair grows super slow. It's longer than it's ever been in my life and I love it. Definitely recommend!! Definitely recommend!
Candice C.
Cramerton, NC
Purchased at: Target
This is amazing leave in for my hair. I have curly hair that drinks in moisture. I used this after washing before I use any other product. It leaves my curls soft and silk and bouncy. Granted I use other products but this is a favorite and I wish it came in a larger size. I have been through 4 bottles since discovering it this summer and this was my hair growth and curls
Kristie K.
Coventry, RI
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Kristie K.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love love love this product. I put it on the ends of my hair after I shower, making sure to cover each strand. It smells so nice and makes my hair so soft. You do not need a large amount, as a little bit goes a long way. This product can work for hair of any length, not just long hair. It is great to put on the ends of hair of any length.
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Anuna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am addicted to scent of this product. Overall I don’t think it does anything to really lengthen you hair, but it’s a good leave in for detangling after getting out the shower.
Hailey S.
Bloomsdale, MO
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Hailey S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the Elvira Dream Lengths Shampoo, Wonder Water, Conditioner, and the No Haircut Leave In Cream. Together they are all absolutely wonderful. The leave in cream definitely does help seal split ends. I cannot wait to try the rest of the products in this line!!
Kat C.
Santee, CA
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Kat C.
Purchased at: Target
I usually don’t purchase drug store for my hair but I’m so glad I took a chance. Th L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream has been a MAJOR game changer in keeping my long hair healthy and correcting breakage.
Poppie M.
Caldwell, TX
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Poppie M.
L’Oréal Elvive Dreams Lengths No Haircut Cream SMELLS so good. I shampoo & condition my hair with L’Oréal Elvive Dreams Lengths products every 3 days. The scent from the No Haircut leave in conditioner lasts & lasts. After applying this to my damp hair is easy to run a wide tooth comb though my hair tangle free. When it’s dry there is no sticky residue or hair clumping like other leave in conditioners. My next purchase will be my 5 set of L’Oréal Elvive Dreams Lengths products. I highly recommend it. L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream Leave In Conditioner
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,117 reviews
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
If you have longer hair, this product is a MUST HAVE! I appreciate that L’Oréal created this Dream Lengths line targeting long hair (shoulder length and below) because longer hair needs extra care especially towards the ends. This is also perfect if you’re trying to grow your hair longer. This is a light but creamy formula that you put on damp hair BEFORE you blow dry from mid-shaft to ends. This not only protects the hair from heat but seals split ends and makes them smoother thus making the hair appear thicker on the ends. My hair feels smooth as I blow dry and has more body. The brush glides through with no hesitation. The scent is very pleasant; fresh, somewhat flowery. This does not weigh your hair down or make it feel greasy. I really like this product a lot and think long term, it will help prevent “emergency” hair cuts due to breakage and split ends. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Chilu V.
L'OREAL Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream uploaded by Chilu V.
Purchased at: Target
This product is nice but didn’t really do the job for my hair. It makes my hair feel a little dry afterwards and didn’t really help with split ends. The smell is nice and it feels super light weight on the hair. It’s also affordable! It may just be my hair that doesn’t make this product work well but I’m pretty sure it’ll work for others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
il y a 5 mois
Michelle O. il y a 4 mois
Oh my gosh, YES! I had the same hair issues as you but not anymore. I use this, the shampoo and the conditioner and they all work wonders! My hair is now almost to my waist and it would never grow that long before- as soon as I apply the conditioner, my hair turns into silk and I can run my fingers completely through it in the shower. I'm always thrilled silly and look forward to using it because I've never been able to run my fingers through my hair after conditioning. The products have castor oil and vitamins and smell great. Try them!
Elaina F.
Rockford, MI
il y a 6 mois
Rachel T. il y a 6 mois
It's not possible to " mend" split ends. It's just not physically possible. What products like these do is smooth the hair shaft to make the appearance of split ends less visible. Some people may actually believe their ends have been reduced or mended, but once a hair splits in half you cannot magically put it back together with a cream. This is best suited to prevent future split ends after they have been trimmed.
Kate L.
Swoyersville, PA
il y a un an
Shanice W. il y a un an
i love the cream! makes my hair soft and frizz free! just make sure you don’t use too much it can make your hair sticky/stiff 🤗