Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Oréal Professionnel
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo

L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo

DREAMING OF BEAUTIFUL, LONG HAIR BUT STRUGGLING TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM LENGTHS?
Discover our Restoring Shampoo, enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil

BENEFITS
The longer your hair gets, the more it goes through and the more damaged it becomes. Split ends appear and you feel like you need to trim your tips. What if  you could protect your hair and help reinforce its lengths?

Our creamy, caring shampoo is enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil. The formula cleanses and helps to reinforce the hair. It helps to protect against breakage* and reduces the appearance of split ends**.

Instrumental test after 10 applications of Dream Lengths Shampoo on bleached hair.
After using Dream Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner

How to Use:

Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather and then rinse. Follow with L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Conditioner.

Has anyone seen results from using this product?
Is this product for hair fall?
Start your review of L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,178 reviews
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just purchased these & I love one product I have from this brand and it’s so amazing!
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Amy P.
I have long gone dry hair and I have been so impressed with this shampoo (and conditioner). Throughout the course of the day my hair gets so tangled! After using this regularly I have seen a transformation with my hair! It is now smooth, shiny and tangle free. I highly recommend
Patricia S.
Palos Hills, IL
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Patricia S.
Purchased at: Target
This is an absolute must for me! It has helped me grow my hair so much! My hair used to be a Bob and now it is past my shoulders and still growing!
Hailey S.
Bloomsdale, MO
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Hailey S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with this shampoo it helps repair your damaged hair. Since I started using it I noticed that the amount of split ends and damage had reduced greatly. My hair it even noticeable softer. I will definitely purchase this again!
Dannyelle C.
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Dannyelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
love this Shampoo it smells amazing and works Well on my long hair leaves it feeling great and easy to manage. Definitly recommend to others who have long hair or are growing long hair! Soft Shiny managable hair Definitly my go to Drugstore buy.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo This stuff rocks! Smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling clean, and not harsh on color! Highly recommend if your looking for a new set of shampoo and conditioner can be found at walmart! #Hair #goodproducts #new #try
Jaime F.
Texas
1,274 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I’m a huge fan of Elvive, and Dream Lengths didn’t disappoint! It does have a strong powdery floral scent which lingers. However, the packaging is bright and cheery, and the formula is amazing! Lathers well, rinses clean, and truly does something my ends that makes my hair appear a bit longer. Highly recommend!
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Maritza V.
Purchased at: Target
i am a huge fan of L’oreal so my review might be a bit biased but it also is with high expectations that i bought this shampoo and it does not disappoint. very easy to lather,moisturizing and im not sure if it’s because of this shampoo only or just a combination of this and everything else i have been doing,but definitely less fall out which is making me hair look fuller and longer. will definitely repurchase.
Jennifer A.
Acworth, GA
L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer A.
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner that detangles and helps grow and strengthen your hair... This is it. I'm so happy that I found this set. Its affordable and uou can feel and see the difference of how clean and healthy your hair looks in just one use. If you're thinking about trying it, head over to your local Walgreens they are running a sale buy 1 get 1 50% off you'll be happy. L’ORÉAL Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo and L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Conditioner for Long, Damaged Hair
Courtney F.
Westminster, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Since becoming a mom of three with less time for washing daily, along with having long blonde hair that I get highlighted every 8 weeks, my hair has become extra tangled. I have tried several products before finding this on the shelf. I purchased the shampoo conditioner combo and I absolutely fell in love. First time in months my hair has felt so clean, soft and easy to brush when wet. I will definitely keep this stocked in my bathroom. (Also please know I'm just a regular person who has not been paid or rewarded for reviewing this product. I purchased it myself and wanted others to know how awesome it is!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Latinka K.
il y a 5 mois
Gabrielle L. il y a 5 mois
Look into the ingredients if there’s biotin or artificial products in it because it’ll just lead to hair loss. If it’s gmo and sulfate free go for it.