5 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #23 in Hairspray

The Finest Hairspray Used by the Finest Stylists Disappears at the Stroke of a Brush Micro-diffusion technology Humidity protection Elnett offers long-lasting hold with a brilliant shine and a satin touch It s micro-diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch. Protects your style against the effects of humidity Meets all state and federal VOC standards ; see more...

• Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave the...2 Answers
  • This hairspray leaves my hair crunchy, you know the feeling? I tota...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a good hair spray that doesn't make my hair...2 Answers
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An associate at my local Ulta store recommended this hair spray to me when I was in a bind one day looking for something to hold my curls in place before a big night out. I was hesitant at first because I don't really like to use hairspray on my hair because of the way it feels and how it looks after you spray the product. So I gave it a whirl and oh my god it was fabulous. Not only does it lightly mists your hair but it gives you the right amount of touchable hold and it doesn't get sticky or tacky. Also you don't get those awful white flakes, and once you are done with your hairstyle you can brush it right off without any issue.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Bremerton , WA
I have thick, very hard to curl hair. If and when I do curl my hair- I always have to use a heavy duty hair spray that ends up leaving my hair feeling sticky and way too heavy. The L'Oreal Elnett Satin is a game changer for me. It holds my curl all day, and is practically weightless. I can run my hands thru my hair without my fingers getting stuck or without ruining my hair. For the longest time I hesitated on purchasing it due to the price point, but I totally get all the hype about the product. A little goes a long way and you end up having to buy less product in the long run. A must have beauty product.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm obsessed with how this product smells. It is such a nostalgic smell. It is very feminine and not over powering. It reminds me of going to the beauty salon with my mother when I was little and waiting while she had her hair done. Besides being great smelling the product itself is fabulous. It has great holding power yet is very lightweight and doesn't weigh hair down. Living in Texas humidity is a huge problem but this really protects your hairstyle. The most amazing quality though is the fact that it completely brushes out without leaving behind any residue! Love it! Highly recommended!
Amy H.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
YESSS! Finally! A hairspray that can hold its own on windy days, humid days, long days, anything your hair has to fight agsinst! I have a travel sized bottle in my purse just in case, but I rarely use it because the lasting power is phenomenal. If I decide to put my hair up, or vice versa, that's when I'll use it. If I don't change up my hair, the original application in the morning holds strong. You can still run your fingers through your hair as if there isn't any hairspray in it. Just like after a salon blow out. At drug store prices. Love this stuff!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Tampa, FL
So I was on a mission to find a hairspray that didn't irritate my eyes. They are super sensitive and although I wasn't spraying directly into my eyes, I suppose it was close enough to irritate. Now I picked this up because I thought it was fragrance free and would help. Although I don't think it's completely fragrance free, it does seem to improve my irritated eyes. But the smell is deliciously light. The hold is amazingly perfect and easily combs out. It is a little pricey (around $14) but I LOVE this hairspray!
Maya G.
Maya G.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly stereotypical straight, fine, Asian hair that does basically nothing. In order to get my hair to actually stay in a specific style I have to put a lot of hairspray on. I bought this due to the hype, and I would say it does live up pretty close to it. I'm still looking for what would be basically a miracle hairspray (there's a Got2b one which I think is a little better), but this stuff works pretty well. If your hair is a little bit more forgiving, this should definitely work well for you.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Lancaster, PA
I keep trying other hair sprays and this is the one I always go back to. The formula is spot-on, it holds my hair in place but doesn't leave that "hairspray" look where I apply it, even if I apply a fairly large amount of spray. I can also comb out the product at the end of the day and sleep on it with no messy tangles in the morning. It's fairly humidity resistant—I have extremely thick, long, wavy hair, so to me it's about the best I'll get in a humid environment. Try this hairspray, it's the best.
Emily H.
Emily H.
My all time favorite hairspray. It will never give you helmet head, but holds your style in place for hours while keeping your hair soft and natural looking. Hair is still movable and I even brush through after spraying to create a more natural look, and it still holds the style perfectly for hours. I always make sure to purchase the unscented product because the normal scent can be a bit overpowering.
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A cult classic since the 60's ...... should say it all! @L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hair spray is SO amazing!! The smell is light and brings me back to my childhood when my mom would use this! It is NOT overly sticky or tacky. You are able to still brush your hair and create amazing styles while Elnett Satin Hairspray is in!! I picked this up at CVS for $7.99 on sale! A FOR SURE must have!!! 💁🏼
Deisi P.
Deisi P.
Kankakee, IL
Great hairspray! Good for daily use or for big time glam hair. Has a nice scent, strong hold, won't cause itching or flakiness and does not leave the hair feeling stiff. The price is good and better than salon brand hairspray that cause flakiness and leave a white residue. This hairspray brushes off clean and does not leave a residue and maintains a good hold all day
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Does this hairspray work really well?
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I'm looking for a hairspray that is both light to the touch and doesn't leave white flakes. AquaNet is terrible for my hair. I think Elnett will do it, but is it really worth it to pay so much money for a can of hairspray?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Lake charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this hairspray so expensive?
Tianna O.
Tianna O.
Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave them frizzy?
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hairspray worth the price? I see it all the time!