BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

Sharpens Slim & Jumbo Pencils L Oreal s Dual Sharpener is perfect for keeping all your pencils in shape for flawless application.  Sharpens both traditional liners and jumbo pencils. Use Dual Sharpener with Wear Infinite Eyeliner and Le Kohl Pencil for well-defined eyes. Use Dual Sharpener with Lip Duet to line and fill your lips precisely every time. lorealparis.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "What a deal for this dual cosmetic sharpener.. It only took about 3 turns to get my eyeliner back to new! The cover is nice so that you don't have shavenings all over the place too! This also includes two different size options! Overall I would recommend this product, it works great and is a great price. (:" in 4 reviews
Maggie R.
Bought at Amazon for about $3. Use it weekly to sharpen my eyeliner pencils and brow wax.

Pros: Sharpens most pencils evenly and without chopping

Cons; only lasts a few weeks
before it needs to be replaced.

I recommend this sharpener because it’s the best on the market. It’s a good value and better than other brands like Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier, and NYX.

Minus one star for not being perfect and lasting longer.L'Oréal Dual Sharpener
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I love this so far! I hate that it's always tough to clean a sharpener, but this is one of the easiest to empty and clean with a q tip. It sharpens extremely well for both my eyeliners, lip liners, and chunky smudge sticks. Great for a budget!!
Crystal G.

Overall I would recommend this product, it works great and is a great price. (:
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is the perfect little cosmetic sharpener. My old sharpener wouldn't work on the plastic lipliners I bought from Colourpop but this one is big enough for them to fit and grinds back the plastic perfectly! It has two size holes and has been able to sharpen everything I've needed to use it for!
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
This Loreal Dual Sharpener works very well with all eyeliner pencils and lip liner pencils. It is nothing special. I use it around maybe twice or three times per month and is hard to tell against any alternative sharpeners. You get what you're paying for.
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
Standard eyeliner and lip liner sharpeners. They do what they are meant to. Nothing too fancy or flashy but gets the job done. Pretty cheap as well. I use these whenever a pencil product of mine gets dull.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Good product and very reasonable when it comes to your wallet. This was one of my first makeup sharpeners as a teenager. Its sharp, double sharpening, and its Loreal.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This worked great for the first few times I used it. After a little while it seemed to get very dull and wouldn't sharpen my make up, instead it would just crumble it. It makes me sick how much expensive make up I wasted. On the other hand, since it's so cheap you could just keep buying a new one every month or so to make sure it stays sharp.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
The woman I baby'sit for has this one...I used to it sharpen my eyeliner ONCE since I had lost my sharpener, and it MANGLED it. I hate loreal in general, their products never deliver. Plus these are needlessly more expensive than e.l.f. and Wet n Wild. Stick to those ones, one dollar for a sharpener that WORKS.
Kim S.
Bear, DE
Overall this product was okay. It sharpens some of my eyeliner better than others. If the eyeliner isn't top brand it won't sharpen well. It might be the eyeliner itself but the sharpner works well with my high brand eyeliners.
Daniela M.
Romania
I can buy things from influester too?