BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Eye Illuminator for Blue Eyes - Black Copper Lengthens Illuminates L Oreal introduces new Double Extend® Eye Illuminator, a two-step lengthening mascara professionally developed to illuminate your eyes. Step 1: Lengthen & Intensify: Black mascara infused with a hint of color adds volume and length to lashes while intensifying eyes. Step 2: Illuminate: The illuminating top coat infused with light-reflecting pearls highlights your eye color with our exclusive sphere tip brush. Clump-free & Flake and Smudge Resistant Ophthalmologist Tested; Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers. Ingredients Step 1: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg- see more...

• Does it look more natural or more fancy ?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else only use the illuminator over your favorite mascar...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I get compliments on my eyes anyways because I have this weird light brown eye color but with this I get so many compliments." in 1 review
  • "It's clumpy.. You can't see the shiny flakes very well it just looks like you have eye shadow on your lashes. " in 1 review
  • "I love that pop of color after applying the regular mascara though." in 1 review
  • "Like the fact that the brown/gold makes the eyes stand out.." in 1 review
  • "Would have been more satisfied if it really showed the copper and made my blue eyes pop!" in 1 review
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I remember when this first came out! I was extremely excited because I love anything with a good sparkle to put on my face! I got the brown sparkles and as much as I wanted to love it, i just couldn't. I didn't see any sparkle unfortunately.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing revlon always out does them shelves I love this just as much as I love there other products!! The clean up is amazing as well just washes right off in the shower!!!
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great mascara that I tried out on a whim. Did it's job though, and that's what really counts. Not something I'd buy again if I was looking for mascara though.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I bought this and was super excited, but the gold specks just sit on the tip of your lashes and blurs your vision, plus it looks horrible!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara! It definitely illuminates my eyelashes! I use this daily! And won't ever use a different mascara!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Little Rock, AR
I do like this mascara it gives me great color and length but always clumps up on my lashes
Nora B.
Nora B.
Great mascara! Love the two sides. Very easy to remove and it really makes your lashes pop.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
This works like it says it does. And that's really hard to say about mascaras. I love it
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the double effect of the mascara. Although it's not my favorite mascara, it's a nice mascara. Sometimes if too much of the mascara is accidentally used, the eyelashes clump and the mascara looks messy. Care is needed to make sure not too much is applied.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
The best way for you guys could help me you buy me one ☝️ for you and your money 💰 is so cool 😎 I have no money for you to be like that I love your dad so I can tell them all that you have any vv stickers that I can give to your father or your envelope or not to
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
Does anyone else only use the illuminator over your favorite mascara? :)
Sweet N.
Sweet N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it look more natural or more fancy ?